Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Shrub Madness returns on February 15Once again, Proven Winners celebrates the start of spring with Shrub Madness, the only bracket competition that pits shrub against shrub in a no-holds-barred battle for the title of National Champion.
Think March's college basketball tournament, but visitor votes determine which plant advances through the rounds.
The contest runs in prediction mode from Thursday, February 15 through Wednesday, February 28, 2018. Visitors will have the opportunity to create an account and fill out a bracket with their own predictions of how the tournament will play out. The Shrub Madness program will then keep track of the bracket, comparing it and tracking it against how the matches actually turn out based on popular vote.
Every day from March 1 through March 30, 2018, ShrubMadness.com can be visited to vote your favorite plants through to the next round of the competition. Registration is not necessary just to vote in the competition, but you can only win plants if you register.
Prizes will be awarded by a random drawing of all participants who enter their e-mail address after voting. The actual prizes will be determined by which plants win that round of voting. In the event that one of the plants is not hardy in the winner's climate, Proven Winners will work with the winner to select an appropriate substitution. Plants will ship at the proper planting time for the winner's area.
Shrub Madness is open to residents of the United States and Canada.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/13/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.