- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Terra Nova Nurseries launches interactive website
The modernized website was created to be highly interactive for Terra Nova Nurseries’ grower customers, brokers and members of the media, seeking information about the company’s best-of-breeding plant varieties, collections, and series.
Promotional and informative areas throughout the website highlight popular and new plant varieties with links to easily reach and read product profiles; view close-up and wide-angle photography; sign-up for e-newsletters; review up-to-the-minute inventory; request a print catalog or peruse a digital version; and print growing and propagation insights called Grower Recipes. These and other documents can be viewed in various sizes and downloaded as PDFs.
Revamped sections of the website for product availability and ordering information include upgraded content about the company’s Liner Program, Unrooted Cutting Program, broker and sales contact information, propagation, licensing, tags, and downloadable ordering forms and credit applications.
One of the top features is a products section with multiple augmented pages and accelerated search functions to find and learn about plants based upon genus, hardiness, exposure, flower color, foliage color, bloom time, and growth habit. There is even a new search module for locating plants with unique traits or for special landscape uses such as award-winning plants, cut flowers, fragrant varieties, pollinator and hummingbird attractors, deer-resistance, low-water usage, and others.
Each plant seen on the website has a photo library with low- and high-resolution options for downloading. Near each image, website visitors will find detailed plant characteristics and updated access to available companion plants.
The new website contains user-friendly rationales behind new plant or genus improvements, along with explanations regarding how the plants have been improved over previous cultivars. New online information explains that improved varieties were specifically bred to fulfill unique customer needs and address undesirable cultural traits in other plant material.
Marketing information on the overhauled website comprises hundreds of published articles and other forms of publicity and advertising, showcasing numerous ways Terra Nova Nurseries promotes its plants each year. The company also added a new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to the website with a click-to-open feature that offers an engaging format for quick, need-to-know information. To access the new website, visit www.terranovanurseries.com.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/20/2018 US: Nufarm Edge Rewards Program expands 2019 buying options
- 09/20/2018 #FlowerTributeTour by Flowers of Colombia
- 09/20/2018 Garden Media releases 2019 Garden Trends Report
- 09/19/2018 UK: Maximising Christmas sales with visual merchandising
- 09/18/2018 Dutch top rose favourite for Italian weddings
- 09/18/2018 Australian Made urges Aussies to celebrate Family Business Day 2018
- 09/17/2018 Pet-friendly plants: October Houseplants of the Month
- 09/17/2018 HortTechnology announces open access of applied horticultural research
- 09/14/2018 Lisianthus: its beauty and power recorded in images
- 09/13/2018 US: Vote for your favorite therapeutic garden
- 09/13/2018 “Flower Food for Thought” packet designs inspire consumers
- 09/10/2018 US: Kasey Cronquist joins PMA’s Floral Council
- 09/04/2018 Australia: Guide for nurseries to bring Plant Life Balance App to life
- 09/03/2018 AU: Inside the 2018 David Jones Flower Show
- 08/31/2018 Garden Plants of the Month for 2019 announced
- 08/30/2018 Garden palms: September garden plants of the month
- 08/29/2018 RHS funding available to modern day plant hunters
- 08/28/2018 UK: Broadcasting and horticultural legend to be given Honorary Degree
- 08/27/2018 Fern Britton supports British Blooms
- 08/24/2018 PlanetProof releases English version of plant product certification scheme