Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Terra Nova Nurseries launches interactive websiteTerra Nova Nurseries has announced the launch of a new, redesigned version of its website, www.terranovanurseries.com. Key features of the updated website include streamlined navigation, aesthetic design, and a more engaging user experience with enhanced search options.
The modernized website was created to be highly interactive for Terra Nova Nurseries’ grower customers, brokers and members of the media, seeking information about the company’s best-of-breeding plant varieties, collections, and series.
Promotional and informative areas throughout the website highlight popular and new plant varieties with links to easily reach and read product profiles; view close-up and wide-angle photography; sign-up for e-newsletters; review up-to-the-minute inventory; request a print catalog or peruse a digital version; and print growing and propagation insights called Grower Recipes. These and other documents can be viewed in various sizes and downloaded as PDFs.
Revamped sections of the website for product availability and ordering information include upgraded content about the company’s Liner Program, Unrooted Cutting Program, broker and sales contact information, propagation, licensing, tags, and downloadable ordering forms and credit applications.
One of the top features is a products section with multiple augmented pages and accelerated search functions to find and learn about plants based upon genus, hardiness, exposure, flower color, foliage color, bloom time, and growth habit. There is even a new search module for locating plants with unique traits or for special landscape uses such as award-winning plants, cut flowers, fragrant varieties, pollinator and hummingbird attractors, deer-resistance, low-water usage, and others.
Each plant seen on the website has a photo library with low- and high-resolution options for downloading. Near each image, website visitors will find detailed plant characteristics and updated access to available companion plants.
The new website contains user-friendly rationales behind new plant or genus improvements, along with explanations regarding how the plants have been improved over previous cultivars. New online information explains that improved varieties were specifically bred to fulfill unique customer needs and address undesirable cultural traits in other plant material.
Marketing information on the overhauled website comprises hundreds of published articles and other forms of publicity and advertising, showcasing numerous ways Terra Nova Nurseries promotes its plants each year. The company also added a new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to the website with a click-to-open feature that offers an engaging format for quick, need-to-know information. To access the new website, visit www.terranovanurseries.com.
Publication date: 2/20/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.