Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (19)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (10)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (22)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (34)
- Dancing in a Dutch orchid greenhouse (1)
- Germany: Landgard begins marketing offensive for “Frag die Pflanze” (2)
- From Kilimanjaro to Perligran (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Could this be Ethiopia's new dawn? (7)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Terra Nova Nurseries launches interactive websiteTerra Nova Nurseries has announced the launch of a new, redesigned version of its website, www.terranovanurseries.com. Key features of the updated website include streamlined navigation, aesthetic design, and a more engaging user experience with enhanced search options.
The modernized website was created to be highly interactive for Terra Nova Nurseries’ grower customers, brokers and members of the media, seeking information about the company’s best-of-breeding plant varieties, collections, and series.
Promotional and informative areas throughout the website highlight popular and new plant varieties with links to easily reach and read product profiles; view close-up and wide-angle photography; sign-up for e-newsletters; review up-to-the-minute inventory; request a print catalog or peruse a digital version; and print growing and propagation insights called Grower Recipes. These and other documents can be viewed in various sizes and downloaded as PDFs.
Revamped sections of the website for product availability and ordering information include upgraded content about the company’s Liner Program, Unrooted Cutting Program, broker and sales contact information, propagation, licensing, tags, and downloadable ordering forms and credit applications.
One of the top features is a products section with multiple augmented pages and accelerated search functions to find and learn about plants based upon genus, hardiness, exposure, flower color, foliage color, bloom time, and growth habit. There is even a new search module for locating plants with unique traits or for special landscape uses such as award-winning plants, cut flowers, fragrant varieties, pollinator and hummingbird attractors, deer-resistance, low-water usage, and others.
Each plant seen on the website has a photo library with low- and high-resolution options for downloading. Near each image, website visitors will find detailed plant characteristics and updated access to available companion plants.
The new website contains user-friendly rationales behind new plant or genus improvements, along with explanations regarding how the plants have been improved over previous cultivars. New online information explains that improved varieties were specifically bred to fulfill unique customer needs and address undesirable cultural traits in other plant material.
Marketing information on the overhauled website comprises hundreds of published articles and other forms of publicity and advertising, showcasing numerous ways Terra Nova Nurseries promotes its plants each year. The company also added a new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to the website with a click-to-open feature that offers an engaging format for quick, need-to-know information. To access the new website, visit www.terranovanurseries.com.
Publication date: 2/20/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.