Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Star Roses and Plants launches Knock Out Rose websiteStar Roses and Plants has launched its new website, TheKnockOutRose.com. Key features of the new website include comprehensive FAQ’s, how-to-tips, gardening inspiration and a retailer finder.
“As one of the most popular rose brands sold in North America, we designed the website to offer features and content that home gardeners find relevant,” says Kyle McKean, Director of Marketing at Star Roses and Plants.
The new, mobile friendly website offers a flower-filled experience with new messaging, new content and a refreshed look. The brand now totals ten varieties, including three new colors for 2018: The White Knock Out Rose, The Peachy Knock Out Rose and The Coral Knock Out Rose.
For more information
Star Roses and Plants
Publication date: 3/7/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.