Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (19)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (10)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (22)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (34)
- Dancing in a Dutch orchid greenhouse (1)
- Germany: Landgard begins marketing offensive for “Frag die Pflanze” (2)
- From Kilimanjaro to Perligran (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Could this be Ethiopia's new dawn? (7)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Star Roses and Plants launches Knock Out Rose websiteStar Roses and Plants has launched its new website, TheKnockOutRose.com. Key features of the new website include comprehensive FAQ’s, how-to-tips, gardening inspiration and a retailer finder.
“As one of the most popular rose brands sold in North America, we designed the website to offer features and content that home gardeners find relevant,” says Kyle McKean, Director of Marketing at Star Roses and Plants.
The new, mobile friendly website offers a flower-filled experience with new messaging, new content and a refreshed look. The brand now totals ten varieties, including three new colors for 2018: The White Knock Out Rose, The Peachy Knock Out Rose and The Coral Knock Out Rose.
For more information
Star Roses and Plants
Publication date: 3/7/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.