Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spring is in the air at KeukenhofKeukenhof's opening is drawing near. Staff at the tulip garden have spent recent months properly preparing everything. Thanks to the well over 100 suppliers, 500 flower growers and 40 gardeners, Keukenhof will this year, once again, provide a showcase for the Dutch floriculture sector.
Keukenhofís 2018 theme is Romance in Flowers. Romance and flowers are inextricably linked after all.
The flower shows will also be dedicated to romance. This year, the rose show will be bigger than ever. Keukenhof has planned another tulip mosaic for 2018 which incorporates 50,000 bulbs. The season will start with the Hello Spring! on 24 and 25 March, the spring parade. This year, the flower exhibition will be open from 22 March - 13 May 2018.
For more information:
2161 AM Lisse
Publication date: 3/9/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.