Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (19)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (10)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (22)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (34)
- Dancing in a Dutch orchid greenhouse (1)
- Germany: Landgard begins marketing offensive for “Frag die Pflanze” (2)
- From Kilimanjaro to Perligran (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Could this be Ethiopia's new dawn? (7)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spring is in the air at KeukenhofKeukenhof's opening is drawing near. Staff at the tulip garden have spent recent months properly preparing everything. Thanks to the well over 100 suppliers, 500 flower growers and 40 gardeners, Keukenhof will this year, once again, provide a showcase for the Dutch floriculture sector.
Keukenhof’s 2018 theme is Romance in Flowers. Romance and flowers are inextricably linked after all.
The flower shows will also be dedicated to romance. This year, the rose show will be bigger than ever. Keukenhof has planned another tulip mosaic for 2018 which incorporates 50,000 bulbs. The season will start with the Hello Spring! on 24 and 25 March, the spring parade. This year, the flower exhibition will be open from 22 March - 13 May 2018.
For more information:
2161 AM Lisse
Publication date: 3/9/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.