Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Wyevale Nurseries staff celebrate two award winsStaff at Wyevale Nurseries is celebrating after winning two awards from two garden centre groups it supplies plants to.
Wyevale Nurseries in Hereford was awarded Plant Supplier of the Year 2017 from Klondyke Group and also the Most Innovative Plant Supplier Award from Wyevale Garden Centres, which is a separate company under different ownership.
Colin Stanley, Retail Sales Manager at Wyevale Nurseries, explained: “We were delighted to be awarded the Plant Supplier of the Year 2017 Award at the recent Klondyke Group’s annual plant show.
“In our first three years of supplying the group we have thoroughly enjoyed working with the centres and head office team. It’s always great to see plants taking centre stage in a retailer’s offering. We are looking forward to continuing to build an even stronger relationship going forward.
“To add to this, we were also presented with the Wyevale Garden Centres’ Most Innovative Plant Supplier Award. We were over the moon to receive this recognition from one of our key retail customers. We’re constantly working with all our retail customers to ensure we select the best new plants available on the market to suit their particular customer demographics and business strategies.
“We have been delighted with feedback from a number of customers who are excited about the range of new plants we are bringing to the market. With our extensive plant development programme there is a new plant suited to most customers’ needs.”
In the past 12 months Ben Gregory, Product Development Manager at Wyevale Nurseries, has travelled more than 50,000 miles in search of new plants, travelling all over Europe, Australia, New Zealand and trips to the US.
Andy Smith, Head of Buying at Klondyke, said: “Our Plant Managers and Head Office team chose Wyevale Nurseries as our 2017 Plant Supplier of the Year, due to the great quality plants and fantastic level of service they provide. We have been working with Wyevale Nurseries for only a short time but have built up a fantastic relationship and look forward to developing this over the coming years.”
For more information:
Tel: 01432 845200
Fax: 01432 845227
Publication date: 3/13/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.