Job offersmore »
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
- North America: Beekenkamp and Syngenta combine poinsettia portfolio
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
June 6-14, Netherlands
Registration for Orchid Inspiration Days 2018 has openedA remarkable journey into the world of the orchid, whereby millions of plants can be admired in the space of seven days. Although it sounds like a fantasy, this will soon be a reality. The preparations for Orchid Inspiration Days, the commercial orchid event, are once again in full flow. The social media channels are already counting down to the start of the inspiration days, and the 14 participants are readying themselves for the arrival of their (inter)national customers. That means that invited guests and interested visitors can announce their visit via the orchid event's website.
Commercial orchid event from grower to end-customer
Orchid Inspiration Days is a collaboration between the various orchid nurseries. The nurseries are working together in order to inform the customer and international end-customer about the range and innovations within the business in an inspiring way. The commercial event will take place in three regions in the Netherlands between 6 and 14 June 2018.
By organising these inspiring days before and during the FlowerTrials the organisers are also targeting foreign clients who can make extra good use of their visit to the Netherlands. The central coordinating role is being played by Pull Position, which is carrying out the preparations for the event on behalf of the fourteen participants.
Online registration and inspiration
From Phalaenopsis, Zygopetalum and Brassia to eye-catching packaging, cachepots in the latest trends and other orchid concepts, the inspirational tour of the participants remains surprising thanks to the content of the programme, which is different at each location. To ensure rapid entry at the various nurseries, visitors are being asked to register in advance. They can do this on the website www.orchidinspirationdays.com. The Orchid Inspiration Days’ social media channels on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Twitter will keep you up to date with developments at the event, and followers can enjoy a sample of the atmosphere.
Participants in Orchid Inspiration Days 2018
No fewer than 14 nurseries spread across three regions in the Netherlands will welcome the international trade customers and end-customers during the inspiration days. The participating nurseries are: Aphrodite Orchidee, GreenBalanZ, Van der Hoorn Orchideeën, Orchids4all, Pannekoek Orchideeën, Stolk Flora, De Vreede Holland, De Hoog Orchids, Wooning Orchids, Levoplant, Lansbergen Orchideeën, OK Plant, Opti-flor and Piet Vijverberg.
Publication date: 4/13/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.