- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- US (CA): Sakata Seed America completes Woodland Innovation Center
- Israel: Danziger welcomes industry leaders to annual “Novemberfest”
- Artificial intelligence & automation highlighted at the 2018 CGC
- UK: Student wins SWGS Sponsored Scholarship
- UK: Wyevale Nurseries enter plants into New Product Showcase
June 12-14, Boskoop-Hazerswoude
NL: Garden Trials and Trade exhibits plant innovations
Garden Trials and Trade is aimed at all international professionals working in ornamental horticulture and retail. It is interesting for growers to see the latest novelties for the coming year and to gather information on cultivation techniques. Wholesalers and retailers can talk to breeders and get an idea of the trend-setting varieties and concepts for the season to come.
Participants are enthusiastic
One of the first companies to register was Salix nursery Bontekoe from Boskoop. Peter Bontekoe, director and owner, thinks it is important that this trade fair is organised in June. At that time, a lot of international visitors are already here for the Flower Trials. "You can take advantage of this and, at the same time, display the visual attractiveness of a number of products when they are at their best."
In June, Van Vliet New Plants from Stroe will submit a number of novelties for the showcase and also draw attention to various novelties that will come onto the market in 2020-2021. Peter Kroes, director of Van Vliet New Plants from Stroe: "Garden Trials and Trade is a trade fair at which we can assess which direction to take as a company over the coming years."
Erik van der Voort, co-owner of Amigra from Honselersdijk, is pleased that innovative production companies are also being given a platform and this is why Amigra is taking part.
Alex Schoenmaker Living Creations from Boskoop will not only present its new varieties of Hydrangea paniculata at Garden Trials and Trade but also the company's philosophy. Garden Trials and Trade offers the perfect opportunity for this. "New varieties attract a different kind of visitor and I was missing a platform on which I could present my new varieties and company," says Alex.
The website www.gardentrials.com is regularly updated with new information. All participants are providing a short summary of why participation in Garden Trials and Trade is important to them. The first series of five has already been posted.
Garden Trials and Trade will be held on 12, 13 and 14 June 2018, in the Plantarium building, Italiëlaan 4, 2391 PT Hazerswoude-Dorp. Entrance is free for trade visitors with the promotional ticket provided and/or digital pre-registration via www.gardentrials.com/entree-informatie.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/20/2018 Nearly 300 exhibitors see 17,000 guests at Flower Expo Poland
- 09/20/2018 Ecuadorian president opens Expo Flor Ecuador
- 09/20/2018 UK: Gin, flowers and Organic September
- 09/19/2018 Summer School Greenhouse Horticulture #SSGH18
- 09/19/2018 Green City Tour celebrates 100 years of horticulture research in Straelen
- 09/19/2018 Flower Circus at Flowers Expo Moscow
- 09/19/2018 Photo report FlowersExpo Moscow 2018
- 09/18/2018 US (MA): Pesticide recertification credits available at Northeast Greenhouse Conference and Expo
- 09/18/2018 US (NC): Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers Annual Symposium
- 09/18/2018 Photoreport FlowersExpo Moscow 2018
- 09/18/2018 Closing celebration of Anthura's 80th anniversary year
- 09/18/2018 A new Scoop at the ExpoFlor Ecuador
- 09/18/2018 It's all about sustainable urban planning at IPM Dubai 2018
- 09/17/2018 US (GA): SNA Research Conference proceedings available
- 09/17/2018 Vietnam: The very first edition of the Floral Inspirations
- 09/14/2018 First annual Canadian Flowers Week blooms September 13-19th 2018
- 09/14/2018 Russia: FlowersExpo2018 has come to an end
- 09/14/2018 Ready for a busy week in Quito?
- 09/13/2018 US (WI): Star Valley Flowers draws a record-breaking crowd
- 09/13/2018 UK: David Domoney opens 2018 CIH Conference