Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (37)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1174)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: World of Flowers 2018 kicks offOnly 6 more months and the International Floriculture and Horticulture Trade Fair (IFTF) opens its doors again in Vijfhuizen, the Netherlands. From the 7th till the 9th of November the Expo Haarlemmermeer will be the center of the international Floricultural world. Visitors from all over the world come to the IFTF to see the latest developments and to be inspired by all activities and exhibitors.
The World of Flowers, organized by Green Team Consultancy+ has become of great value to the IFTF. The event offers inspiration and information on the most important developments to the international visitors. Since the first edition in 2014 the number of visiting florists have increased to nearly 1,500 in 2017, coming from more than 50 countries. And during this fifth edition the organizers expect a further rise in this number. Next to the regular events, like the Wim Hazelaar Trophy (3rd edition), the Student Challenge (2nd edition) and the Florist Lounge, the Inspiration Zones will be introduced this year, as a sequel to last year’s World of Trends.
The overall concept of this edition is ready and organization had its kick-off. For more information on participation within one of the activities with product and/or service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: 5/16/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.