Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo Ukraine (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1230)
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums (1)
- Kenya: Cut flower exports up 16 percent (1)
- Fertil improves its biodegradable pots (1)
- Daylily flowers help China's anti-poverty campaign to bloom (2)
- Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for florists (1)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: World of Flowers 2018 kicks offOnly 6 more months and the International Floriculture and Horticulture Trade Fair (IFTF) opens its doors again in Vijfhuizen, the Netherlands. From the 7th till the 9th of November the Expo Haarlemmermeer will be the center of the international Floricultural world. Visitors from all over the world come to the IFTF to see the latest developments and to be inspired by all activities and exhibitors.
The World of Flowers, organized by Green Team Consultancy+ has become of great value to the IFTF. The event offers inspiration and information on the most important developments to the international visitors. Since the first edition in 2014 the number of visiting florists have increased to nearly 1,500 in 2017, coming from more than 50 countries. And during this fifth edition the organizers expect a further rise in this number. Next to the regular events, like the Wim Hazelaar Trophy (3rd edition), the Student Challenge (2nd edition) and the Florist Lounge, the Inspiration Zones will be introduced this year, as a sequel to last year’s World of Trends.
The overall concept of this edition is ready and organization had its kick-off. For more information on participation within one of the activities with product and/or service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: 5/16/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.