Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Bidens & Calibrachoa take center stage at Danziger Flower Trials display (7)
- US (OK): Specialty crop grants available (7)
- Anthura reintroduces Cypripedium in Switzerland (7)
- US (CA): Flower farms threatened by fires (7)
- Guatemala: Dümmen Orange worried about missing employees (12)
- Why B.C.’s floriculture industry is blooming in challenging times (12)
- China: Oboya signs broad cooperation agreement (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials (13)
- Australia: Pesticide usage and effective phytotoxicity management (13)
- Little robot looks after plants (12)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (SD): Family reflects on 47 years in the greenhouse business
- Denmark: New series of bio roses named with champagne
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Australia: "Imported flowers carry pests that risk agriculture industries"
Exchange ratesmore »
Revamped Quick Plug brings together 75 years of knowledge and experienceQuick Plug is presenting its fully revamped brand identity during GreenTech at the RAI in Amsterdam with an eye-catching stand and a high profile press launch.
The evolution of roots
Quick Plug brings together the talents of Grow-Tech Inc. (US), Quick Plug (NL) and Omni Growing Solutions (CN). These three companies now make up a single strong and independent business operating in the global plug market for professional horticulture, arboriculture and agriculture. This merger brings together 75 years of knowledge and experience. Quick Plug offers a wide range of different concepts and segments for growing various crops. The new branding and its payoff - The evolution of roots - emphasise the innovative nature of the revamped Quick Plug.
Quick Plug is already an established name, but the merger of the three companies means it now offers an even wider range of both products and knowledge. The new brand identity will be launched during GreenTech (12-14 June). The stand will feature the new branding and the full range. The branding will be officially unveiled for the invited press during a special ceremony at 9 a.m. on the opening day. For its North American customers Quick Plug will ‘re-do’ the launch during Cultivate ‘18 in Ohio, USA (14-17 July).
The revamped Quick Plug also has an online presence: www.quickplug.global is the freshly launched brand-new website.
Publication date: 6/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.