Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (9)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (152)
- Universities breed new varieties and careers (1)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- USA Bouquet Company joins forces with Dutch Flower Group’s Retail Division (1)
- The journey of Mother's Day flowers captured in pictures (1)
- UK: Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ wins new product award at Glee (1)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (2)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Revamped Quick Plug brings together 75 years of knowledge and experienceQuick Plug is presenting its fully revamped brand identity during GreenTech at the RAI in Amsterdam with an eye-catching stand and a high profile press launch.
The evolution of roots
Quick Plug brings together the talents of Grow-Tech Inc. (US), Quick Plug (NL) and Omni Growing Solutions (CN). These three companies now make up a single strong and independent business operating in the global plug market for professional horticulture, arboriculture and agriculture. This merger brings together 75 years of knowledge and experience. Quick Plug offers a wide range of different concepts and segments for growing various crops. The new branding and its payoff - The evolution of roots - emphasise the innovative nature of the revamped Quick Plug.
Quick Plug is already an established name, but the merger of the three companies means it now offers an even wider range of both products and knowledge. The new brand identity will be launched during GreenTech (12-14 June). The stand will feature the new branding and the full range. The branding will be officially unveiled for the invited press during a special ceremony at 9 a.m. on the opening day. For its North American customers Quick Plug will ‘re-do’ the launch during Cultivate ‘18 in Ohio, USA (14-17 July).
The revamped Quick Plug also has an online presence: www.quickplug.global is the freshly launched brand-new website.
Publication date: 6/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.