Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (9)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (152)
- Universities breed new varieties and careers (1)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- USA Bouquet Company joins forces with Dutch Flower Group’s Retail Division (1)
- The journey of Mother's Day flowers captured in pictures (1)
- UK: Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ wins new product award at Glee (1)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (2)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Hydrangea paniculata 'Breg14' (Polestar) best Garden Trials noveltyHydrangea paniculata 'Breg14' (Polestar) has been voted Best Novelty at Garden Trials and Trade 2018. The plant was submitted by Breedersplants VOF, Gouda.
"Hydrangea pan. 'Breg14' is a very early blooming Dharuma crossbreed. Very well cultivated and presented. Flowers very abundantly. Does not seem to be invasive", according to the jury. "The light green colour of the flowers is a definite innovation." The jury also awarded five silver and six bronze medals.
28 plants judged
At the first edition of Garden Trials and Trade, 31 plants were submitted for the novelty showcase. Ultimately, 28 of these were judged. The novelties are judged by a professional judging committee from the Koninklijke Vereniging voor Boskoopse Culturen (The Royal Society for Boskoop Cultures).
The first edition of Garden Trials and Trade is being held from 12 to 14 June 2018 in the Plantarium building at the International Trade Centre in Hazerswoude-Dorp. The opening hours are from 09:00 to 18:00 on each day. Sufficient parking spaces (free parking) are available close to the trade fair location. Entry is free for trade visitors with a promotional ticket and/or through digital pre-registration via www.gardentrials.com.
Publication date: 6/13/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.