Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
October 28-November 10
Young floriculture leaders invited to Pro Manager MastercourseJungle Talks, in close cooperation with horticultural companies Koppert Biological Systems, Ridder Group and also the Rabobank, is organizing the first edition of the Pro Manager Mastercourse – Floriculture. The course (28 October to 10 November 2018) is open to future floricultural leaders between 25-40 years old from around the globe, with a minimum of 5 years working experience in a leading position within a future proof producer of ornamentals.
The Pro Manager Mastercourse also partners with Wageningen University, Imagro, Beekenkamp Ornamentals, Mprise, Klasmann – Deilmann, Van der Valk Systems and Benefits of Nature.
These partnerships guarantee a high level visit program and give participants ample opportunity to network at CEO level with horticultural leaders from the Netherlands. In addition, participants will need to work out their own vision on the future of horticulture and the role of their own company during this course. Based on the visits, meetings, inspirational sessions and feedback of peers and of leading floricultural CEOs, they return to their own country and company, ready to make a difference.
The working language during the course is English and floricultural managers from around the globe are welcome to apply. Application is followed by a selection procedure and by the end of August, 12-15 managers are selected to be part of this first edition. Participation to the Pro Manager Mastercourse is free of charge, participants only pay for their own travel costs and lodging.
Jungle Talks will host two free webinar sessions on this Pro Manager Mastercourse during which the program, conditions for participation and the selection procedure will be explained in further detail. These sessions will take place on Thursday July 19. The first one at 12:30 hrs Central American Time / 20:30 hrs European time (also for African candidates). To participate, register for free here. The second session is planned at 7:30 PM Central American Time / 9:30 AM Beijing time (20 July), aimed specifically at an Asian, Australian and American audience. Register here for free for this session.
For more information:
Publication date: 7/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.