Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Deadline extended for IGOTY awardsBy popular demand the deadline has been extended for the AIPH International Grower of the Year Awards (IGOTY) 2019. Growers of ornamentals worldwide now have until midnight (GMT) on Monday 13 August 2018 to enter.
Sponsored by Headline Partner, Royal FloraHolland, the event is taking place at the IPM fairground on Tuesday 22 January 2019 in Essen, Germany, alongside IPM Essen 2019.
Known as the Oscars for plants, the awards recognise best practice in horticultural production by the top ornamental production nurseries from around the globe.
Growers are reminded that its free to enter, with a simple online application process.
The categories are:
- FINISHED PLANTS AND TREES – Plants and trees ready for final sale.
- YOUNG PLANTS – Cuttings, plugs, liners, seedlings, etc, sold for growing on.
- CUT FLOWERS AND BULBS – Flowers and foliage cut for indoor decorative use and bulbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AWARD – Best practice and innovation in improving sustainability.
- INSPIRING BUSINESS AWARD – Small businesses (less than ten employees) that demonstrate unique qualities and innovation.
Entry forms must be submitted by Monday 13 August 2018.
For more information:
Publication date: 7/12/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.