Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo Ukraine (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1230)
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums (1)
- Kenya: Cut flower exports up 16 percent (1)
- Fertil improves its biodegradable pots (1)
- Daylily flowers help China's anti-poverty campaign to bloom (2)
- Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for florists (1)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Wim Hazelaar Trofee registration open until August 15Those interested in joining the competition Wim Hazelaar Trofee 2018 can sign up before August 15th. At the beginning of September, the twelve competitors of 2018 will be announced.
Winners WOF 2017
Like last year Wim Hazelaar Trofee 2018 will be a competition among florists from different countries. The days of competition are November 7th & 8th during the IFTF exhibition in Vijfhuizen, the Netherlands. At these days seven assignments are made. The work will be presented to the international visitors of the IFTF. Thursday evening the professional jury will announce the winner of 2018. The winner of 2018 will receive the Mobach trophy, € 750 cash from main sponsor Smithers Oasis and a tutorial at the channel of Bloomtube.
Click here for more information and to sign up.
Publication date: 8/8/2018
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.