Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (898)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
- Japan: Cyclamen losing popularity as year-end gift (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bloomingdale Roses introduces I2INext Friday Bloomingdale Roses presents and introduces its latest rose variety, I2I. I2I will be available for the first time on Friday 16th December at Rose Clock 12 of the Royal FloraHolland auction Aalsmeer.
This brings the assortment of Bloomingdale Roses to 19 varieties. Bloomingdale Roses has a modern nursery of 30 hectares in the Timau region, Kenya. This region is situated at the slopes of Mount Kenya at an altitude of 2,450 metres above sea level.
'I2I' is a pink coloured rose with flower buds of 6.5 cm, and will be available in lengths from 50 to 70 cm. I2I is a variety of breeder Interplant and has product code 118971. The vase life of I2I is 12 to 14 days.
For more information
Publication date: 12/12/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.