Job offersmore »
- Inside Sales Coordinator - USA
- Sales Engineer, Water - The Netherlands
- Crop care supervisor - Australia
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- GENERAL / FARM MANAGER - India
- Grower / Ag scientist - Australia
- Technical/ Product Representative, Russia
- Technical/ Product Representative, India
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
- Business Advisor - China
Last commentsmore »
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (10)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (7)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (601)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (11)
- "Plum Power forever" (6)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (12)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Better shelf life, bigger and whiter flowers"
- US: Relief efforts underway for hurricane-impacted florists
- Best practices for commercial greenhouse construction projects
- Fresh Market Conference in Warsaw draws more international visitors
- Frans-Peter Dechering Commercial Director at Schoneveld Breeding
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bloomingdale Roses introduces I2INext Friday Bloomingdale Roses presents and introduces its latest rose variety, I2I. I2I will be available for the first time on Friday 16th December at Rose Clock 12 of the Royal FloraHolland auction Aalsmeer.
This brings the assortment of Bloomingdale Roses to 19 varieties. Bloomingdale Roses has a modern nursery of 30 hectares in the Timau region, Kenya. This region is situated at the slopes of Mount Kenya at an altitude of 2,450 metres above sea level.
'I2I' is a pink coloured rose with flower buds of 6.5 cm, and will be available in lengths from 50 to 70 cm. I2I is a variety of breeder Interplant and has product code 118971. The vase life of I2I is 12 to 14 days.
For more information
Publication date: 12/12/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.