Job offersmore »
- Commercieel Logistiek/Inkoop medewerker - Aalsmeer, NL
- Manager/Director R&D Operations - Japan
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Sales Manager - Europe
- Distribution Manager - Fort Worth DC, TX USA
- Greenhouse supervisor - Lisianthus propagator
- Technical Sales Representative - Canada
- Export Project Manager - Bergschenhoek
- Senior Technical Manager – United Kingdom
- In-House Horticultural Consultant - Lodi, OH
Last commentsmore »
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New and Continuing Trends for the New Year
What’s Hot for Horticulture in 20172016 is coming to an end and many of us have already figured out a rough business plan, but if not you might want to start thinking about is. What do consumers look out for next year?
image credit: thejungalow via Instagram
GGS dived into the future and predicts the trends of the upcoming season. Did you know next year all will be 'patone-colored'? That our living rooms, and rooms in general will look like the Amazon? That the popularity of succulents will only increase further? If you did, see your predictions confirmed; if not, be quick to be informed. Here.
Publication date: 12/21/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.