Job offersmore »
- Commercieel Logistiek/Inkoop medewerker - Aalsmeer, NL
- Manager/Director R&D Operations - Japan
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Sales Manager - Europe
- Distribution Manager - Fort Worth DC, TX USA
- Greenhouse supervisor - Lisianthus propagator
- Technical Sales Representative - Canada
- Export Project Manager - Bergschenhoek
- Senior Technical Manager – United Kingdom
- In-House Horticultural Consultant - Lodi, OH
Last commentsmore »
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Plant of the Moment continues into 2017The Horticultural Trades Association’s (HTA) monthly plant promotion - ‘Plant of the Moment’ continues into 2017.
The consumer campaign was designed to run for two years from January 2016 to December 2017. Month by month this promotional plant calendar highlights planting ideas as well as plants at their best to help customers create gardens that are full of colour and interest throughout the year.
- January - Create a winter wonderland
- February - Camellias for early colour
- March - Spring has sprung with perfect primulas
- April - The magic of maples
- May - Thyme for herbs
- June - Colourful clematis collection
- July - Bring in the butterflies
- August - Get creative with ornamental grasses
- September - Fashionably late perennials
- October - In search of ‘berried’ treasure
- November - A celebration of colourful cornus
- December - Festive favourites
The top four plants for January winter flowers include:
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis varieties)
- Oregon Grape (Mahonia varieties)
- Winter Flowering Viburnum (Viburnum x bodnantense)
- Christmas Rose (Helleborus niger)
Publication date: 12/23/2016
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.