Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (454)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (4)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Brazil: Despite crisis, opportunities for growth
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- US (CA): Monterey County helps former flower growers switch to marijuana
- NL: Cut flower prices under pressure by warm weather and French holiday
- Chrysanthemum blooming test of Royal van Zanten Colombia
Top 5 - last week
- Wabara expands into new markets with exclusive partnerships
- US (IL): Sunshine delphinium named in honor of John Simko
- Father and sons team harvests sunflowers for British Flowers Week
- Germany: VB Group builds 'Elite' greenhouse for Dümmen Orange
- Wildfire transitions to full hydroponic rose cultivation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bloomin’ Easy launches new websiteBloomin’ Easy announces that the new bloomineasyplants.com is live.
Founded by Van Belle Nursery, Inc., the young plant brand that offers improved varieties for time-strapped homeowners needed a web presence that matched the quality of its offerings. The new design features a modern & stylish look with preference to rich photography and video. Responsiveness for mobile, as well as a new blog will add to the consumer experience that promises three steps to success: plant, water, and relax.
“A quality website is as important to a brand’s image as ever before,” says Kevin Cramer, Marketing Manager at Van Belle Nursery. “Our redesign provides Bloomin’ Easy consumers a great experience on any device and conveys the top quality of each plant in our collection.”
Timing for the site launch couldn’t be better, with 2017 aiming to be a big year for the four year old brand. A number of industry leading nurseries have signed on as licensees and will begin propagating exclusive varieties.
“In many ways 2017 is our launch year,” says Brand Manager DeVonne Friesen. “We will have our core licensee partners in place, and the number of plants shipped into the marketplace will continue to grow at a rapid pace. The new website reassures Bloomin’ Easy partners that we’re marketing the brand well.”
For more information:
Van Belle Nursery
34825 Hallert Road
Abbotsford, BC V3G 1R3
Toll Free: 1-888-826-2355
Publication date: 1/10/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.