Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1172)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (34)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- Hot flowers activate fire alarm, force jet into emergency landing (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bloomin’ Easy launches new websiteBloomin’ Easy announces that the new bloomineasyplants.com is live.
Founded by Van Belle Nursery, Inc., the young plant brand that offers improved varieties for time-strapped homeowners needed a web presence that matched the quality of its offerings. The new design features a modern & stylish look with preference to rich photography and video. Responsiveness for mobile, as well as a new blog will add to the consumer experience that promises three steps to success: plant, water, and relax.
“A quality website is as important to a brand’s image as ever before,” says Kevin Cramer, Marketing Manager at Van Belle Nursery. “Our redesign provides Bloomin’ Easy consumers a great experience on any device and conveys the top quality of each plant in our collection.”
Timing for the site launch couldn’t be better, with 2017 aiming to be a big year for the four year old brand. A number of industry leading nurseries have signed on as licensees and will begin propagating exclusive varieties.
“In many ways 2017 is our launch year,” says Brand Manager DeVonne Friesen. “We will have our core licensee partners in place, and the number of plants shipped into the marketplace will continue to grow at a rapid pace. The new website reassures Bloomin’ Easy partners that we’re marketing the brand well.”
For more information:
Van Belle Nursery
34825 Hallert Road
Abbotsford, BC V3G 1R3
Toll Free: 1-888-826-2355
Publication date: 1/10/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.