Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (454)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (4)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Brazil: Despite crisis, opportunities for growth
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- US (CA): Monterey County helps former flower growers switch to marijuana
- NL: Cut flower prices under pressure by warm weather and French holiday
- Chrysanthemum blooming test of Royal van Zanten Colombia
Top 5 - last week
- Wabara expands into new markets with exclusive partnerships
- US (IL): Sunshine delphinium named in honor of John Simko
- Father and sons team harvests sunflowers for British Flowers Week
- Germany: VB Group builds 'Elite' greenhouse for Dümmen Orange
- Wildfire transitions to full hydroponic rose cultivation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
13-14 January in Nishio-city
Selecta Japan holds cut flower carnation 2017 open houseTake a first look at novelties, that will upgrade your program. Selecta Japan, subsidiary of Selecta one cut flowers, invites customers and others interested in the services, to the annually cut flowers Carnation Open house, on January 13th and 14th from 9:00 till 16:00 at Isshiki-cho, Nishio-city, AICHI.
The Open House, an exclusive look behind the scenes, will be showcasing nearly 500 varieties and codes tested worldwide, at trial greenhouse co-operated by grower Mr. Kenji Tanaka.
Highlights to keep an eye on!
- Lady Ingreen: Fully round, fully Green, vibrant green pompon heads are held on strong 24-28in/60-70cm tall stems (depending on the growing conditions), Each flower develops into a 2in/5cm wide, ball-shaped
Trendy, interesting colors, productivity and quality varieties/codes like
Upper row, from left to right: Gladys, Marshmellow, Pink sweetness
Bottom row, from left to right: Flamingo, Cotton Candy, Monroe and PV11636
- Standard: Gladys, Marshmellow, Pink sweetness, Flamingo, Cotton Candy, Monroe and PV11636
Halley, Mini Bacarat, Bubble Gum
- Spray: Halley, Mini Bacarat, Bubble Gum
No registration is required, but for more information about this trial contact:
Paul Pepping ポール ペッピン
email@example.com / Mobile: +81 906 329 1255
firstname.lastname@example.org / Mobile: +81 90 6068 9573
Selecta Japan Ltd.
Kyoto, Sakyo-ku, Jodoji, Shimominamida cho 110-2 Japan
Phone: +81 906 329 12 55
Publication date: 1/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.