Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (664)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (22)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (22)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (13)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (22)
- "Plum Power forever" (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
- How can we make millennials purchase flowers again? (1)
- Sunflowers stand or fall with the weather (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
13-14 January in Nishio-city
Selecta Japan holds cut flower carnation 2017 open houseTake a first look at novelties, that will upgrade your program. Selecta Japan, subsidiary of Selecta one cut flowers, invites customers and others interested in the services, to the annually cut flowers Carnation Open house, on January 13th and 14th from 9:00 till 16:00 at Isshiki-cho, Nishio-city, AICHI.
The Open House, an exclusive look behind the scenes, will be showcasing nearly 500 varieties and codes tested worldwide, at trial greenhouse co-operated by grower Mr. Kenji Tanaka.
Highlights to keep an eye on!
- Lady Ingreen: Fully round, fully Green, vibrant green pompon heads are held on strong 24-28in/60-70cm tall stems (depending on the growing conditions), Each flower develops into a 2in/5cm wide, ball-shaped
Trendy, interesting colors, productivity and quality varieties/codes like
Upper row, from left to right: Gladys, Marshmellow, Pink sweetness
Bottom row, from left to right: Flamingo, Cotton Candy, Monroe and PV11636
- Standard: Gladys, Marshmellow, Pink sweetness, Flamingo, Cotton Candy, Monroe and PV11636
Halley, Mini Bacarat, Bubble Gum
- Spray: Halley, Mini Bacarat, Bubble Gum
No registration is required, but for more information about this trial contact:
Paul Pepping ポール ペッピン
email@example.com / Mobile: +81 906 329 1255
firstname.lastname@example.org / Mobile: +81 90 6068 9573
Selecta Japan Ltd.
Kyoto, Sakyo-ku, Jodoji, Shimominamida cho 110-2 Japan
Phone: +81 906 329 12 55
Publication date: 1/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.