Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (185)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (12)
- US: Congressman visits florist (4)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (3)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (53)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1183)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (3)
- Counting down to the Expo Flor Ecuador opening (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (18)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (7)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
13-14 January in Nishio-city
Selecta Japan holds cut flower carnation 2017 open houseTake a first look at novelties, that will upgrade your program. Selecta Japan, subsidiary of Selecta one cut flowers, invites customers and others interested in the services, to the annually cut flowers Carnation Open house, on January 13th and 14th from 9:00 till 16:00 at Isshiki-cho, Nishio-city, AICHI.
The Open House, an exclusive look behind the scenes, will be showcasing nearly 500 varieties and codes tested worldwide, at trial greenhouse co-operated by grower Mr. Kenji Tanaka.
Highlights to keep an eye on!
- Lady Ingreen: Fully round, fully Green, vibrant green pompon heads are held on strong 24-28in/60-70cm tall stems (depending on the growing conditions), Each flower develops into a 2in/5cm wide, ball-shaped
Trendy, interesting colors, productivity and quality varieties/codes like
Upper row, from left to right: Gladys, Marshmellow, Pink sweetness
Bottom row, from left to right: Flamingo, Cotton Candy, Monroe and PV11636
- Standard: Gladys, Marshmellow, Pink sweetness, Flamingo, Cotton Candy, Monroe and PV11636
Halley, Mini Bacarat, Bubble Gum
- Spray: Halley, Mini Bacarat, Bubble Gum
No registration is required, but for more information about this trial contact:
Paul Pepping ポール ペッピン
email@example.com / Mobile: +81 906 329 1255
firstname.lastname@example.org / Mobile: +81 90 6068 9573
Selecta Japan Ltd.
Kyoto, Sakyo-ku, Jodoji, Shimominamida cho 110-2 Japan
Phone: +81 906 329 12 55
Publication date: 1/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.