Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (664)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (22)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (22)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (13)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (22)
- "Plum Power forever" (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
- How can we make millennials purchase flowers again? (1)
- Sunflowers stand or fall with the weather (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Deliflor introduces Royce Lovely spray mumOn 22 February, the new spray chrysanthemum Royce Lovely will be supplied by Voort Chrysanten for the first time. With its dark pink centre and light petals this novelty will conquer many hearts, Deliflor expects.
The name suits the sweet appearance of Royce Lovely. Royce Lovely has a beautiful flower head and strong stems; the same characteristics as its sister Royce is already well-known for. Voort Chrysanten will start supplying Royce Lovely at FloraHolland Naaldwijk with approximately 7000 stems a week.
- Grower: Voort Chrysanten
- Supply: FH Naaldwijk
- Numbers: approx. 7000 stems a week, increasing to approx. 15000 stems
- VBN-code: 119664
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.