Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (406)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Deliflor introduces Royce Lovely spray mumOn 22 February, the new spray chrysanthemum Royce Lovely will be supplied by Voort Chrysanten for the first time. With its dark pink centre and light petals this novelty will conquer many hearts, Deliflor expects.
The name suits the sweet appearance of Royce Lovely. Royce Lovely has a beautiful flower head and strong stems; the same characteristics as its sister Royce is already well-known for. Voort Chrysanten will start supplying Royce Lovely at FloraHolland Naaldwijk with approximately 7000 stems a week.
- Grower: Voort Chrysanten
- Supply: FH Naaldwijk
- Numbers: approx. 7000 stems a week, increasing to approx. 15000 stems
- VBN-code: 119664
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.