Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (958)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Deliflor introduces Royce Lovely spray mumOn 22 February, the new spray chrysanthemum Royce Lovely will be supplied by Voort Chrysanten for the first time. With its dark pink centre and light petals this novelty will conquer many hearts, Deliflor expects.
The name suits the sweet appearance of Royce Lovely. Royce Lovely has a beautiful flower head and strong stems; the same characteristics as its sister Royce is already well-known for. Voort Chrysanten will start supplying Royce Lovely at FloraHolland Naaldwijk with approximately 7000 stems a week.
- Grower: Voort Chrysanten
- Supply: FH Naaldwijk
- Numbers: approx. 7000 stems a week, increasing to approx. 15000 stems
- VBN-code: 119664
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.