Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (775)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Deliflor introduces Royce Lovely spray mumOn 22 February, the new spray chrysanthemum Royce Lovely will be supplied by Voort Chrysanten for the first time. With its dark pink centre and light petals this novelty will conquer many hearts, Deliflor expects.
The name suits the sweet appearance of Royce Lovely. Royce Lovely has a beautiful flower head and strong stems; the same characteristics as its sister Royce is already well-known for. Voort Chrysanten will start supplying Royce Lovely at FloraHolland Naaldwijk with approximately 7000 stems a week.
- Grower: Voort Chrysanten
- Supply: FH Naaldwijk
- Numbers: approx. 7000 stems a week, increasing to approx. 15000 stems
- VBN-code: 119664
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.