Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (719)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
- A flower shop dedicated to roses only (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Deliflor introduces red spray chrysanthemumA new red spray chrysanthemum called Haiku will be introduced by Erik van der Hoeven on Monday 11 September (week 37). This intense red, velvet flower was given a Japanese name for a special occasion at the Japanese embassy. Haiku refers to a specific art of poetry in Japan. This poetic flower is distinctive by its excellent vase life, good transportation qualities and heavy weight. The contrast of the beautiful fresh green centre and the warm red coloured petals make Haiku a welcome addition to the Deliflor assortment.
- Grower: Erik van der Hoeven
- Amounts: approx. 45.000 stems per week
- VBN-code: 119 956
Publication date: 9/11/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.