Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1175)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (38)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (17)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (3)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Four months to go till IPM DubaiIn four months the leading trade fair for the horticulture in the United Arab Emirates - IPM DUBAI - will take place in the Dubai World Trade Center from December 5 to 7, 2017. The fair, to be held in the International Plants Expo Middle East, opens its door for the twelfth time.
UAE Market Development
One of the reasons making the effort of paying a visit worthwhile, is the many major horticultural projects under progress in Dubai. This will give a powerful impetus to IPM Dubai. For example, Dubai Municipality undertakes exhaustive efforts to beautify the city's highways and byways and sets the city to bloom with more than 37 million flowers. The flower seeds for this project are mainly imported from Italy, USA and Japan. Moreover, Dubai Parks and Resorts has acquired 15,860 trees, 6,100 palms and over 1,4 million shrubs and groundcovers locally and from overseas to keep landscaping in progress at Dubai theme parks.
Also in Abu Dhabi, the municipality has implemented landscaping projects worth Dh 23 million in order to push its green drive to double the number of trees and preserve environment.
Click here for more information & the possibility to register
Publication date: 9/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.