Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Australia: "Imported flowers carry pests that risk agriculture industries"
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Aris 2017-18 Green Leaf Plants catalog offers 800 varietiesIn Aris' Green Leaf Plants 2017-18 catalog, 99 new or recently introduced selections have been added, featuring genetics from their global network of breeders.
The extensive Dianthus offering now includes an even greater choice of varieties, colors, patterns and flower forms.
With 8 cell sizes to choose from, there is a size to fit every need, including vernalized: 288, 200, 162, 128, 72, 50, 38 and 30. Select from the low cost 288 seed-produced plugs or 200-cell vegetative liner, to the new 50-cell and large 30-cell liners for a fast finish.
Check out the Shipping & Transportation catalog section, too. There are flexible and economical options, such as customer pick-up, Green Leaf Plants’ truck delivery, Fed Ex Freight or LTL Palletized (shrink-wrapped) shipping and Fed Ex Express (ground or saver).
For more information:
Publication date: 10/12/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.