Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
CAN (ON): Dine among the flowers in Niagara
By combining local food, beer and wine, local floral designers and chefs, these dinners are a celebration of the diverse bounty that local communities have to offer.
These dinners are meant to offer the public a unique experiential dinner, not only by serving a delicious seasonal meal crafted by a local chef, but by placing the expertly designed 100-seat table right in the heart of a breathtaking floral greenhouse.
Petals and Plates dinners aim to highlight the ”who“, “what” and “where” of floriculture - the cause, the chef, the florist, and the farmer take center stage.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-11 Online event "Sustainability meets Design"
- 2022-08-10 Trade fair Aalsmeer: Essential informaiton for exhibitors
- 2022-08-10 "An Instagram-inspired experience"
- 2022-08-10 Flora Expo Antalya exhibition will be held on 21-24 September 2022
- 2022-08-09 SAF Next Gen bloom shows
- 2022-08-09 Agriculture dept D-G: ‘Miracle Garden’ at Maha 2022 showcases over 20,000 plants
- 2022-08-09 Fleuroselect hosts successful 51st annual convention to honor 50th anniversary
- 2022-08-09 In case you've missed it: Photo report Cultivate'22
- 2022-08-09 IPM concept store celebrates premiere at IPM Essen 2023
- 2022-08-09 75th edition of Dutch Flower Parade now has UNESCO designation
- 2022-07-22 Horticulture lighting and learning event: discover the latest science
- 2022-07-22 Farewell to Beijing for a while and move to Tianjin
- 2022-07-21 Sandringham Flower Show back this month after two-year break
- 2022-07-20 "This is where the pulse of the green industry beats"
- 2022-07-20 Cultivate’22 is a wrap
- 2022-07-20 AIPH announces second World Ornamental Horticulture Summit
- 2022-07-20 Budding geniuses to gather at the Slow Flowers Summit
- 2022-07-20 Cornell University's open field day registration date extended
- 2022-07-20 Alexandra Farms President interviewed on industry podcast
- 2022-07-19 Final hours of Cultivate get going