- Key Account Manager | German Speaking | Aldi Süd
- Teelt Planner - Beheerder containersysteem
- Operationeel Manager (MT-lid), USA
- Junior Product Manager - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Cultivation Manager - New Castle (PA) USA
- Product Manager - United States
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Junior Account Manager - Central Europe
Top 5 -yesterday
- “The Ecuadorian flower market is blooming, it’s even difficult to meet local demand”
- China: Global plant breeder showcases 30 varieties installed in plant displays around Beijing
- Passion for breeding splashes off the screen in new Hem Genetics corporate video
- Visiting the Flamingo group business
- US (FL): “It is very encouraging to see that, despite the circumstances, so many people showed up”
Top 5 -last week
- US (WA): “The addition of tropical foliage is a major shift in our young plant division”
- US (CA): “We cut the peonies down in case the fire gets closer”
- AU: “Large walkways don’t generate an income”
- NL: An eventful day among leading women in floriculture
- US (CA): “The longer the pandemic lasts, more plant buying habits will continue post-pandemic”
Top 5 -last month
- What is going on with the current rose shortage?
- Colombia: Bad weather, scarcity of pesticides and fertilizers, lower production
- Breeding roses that are ready for climate change effects
- Canada: “We are now using our full 240,000 sq ft expansion of orchid production”
- US online flower sourcing: “Our sales were growing by 220% the other week”
HortiDaily & FloralDaily Buyers Guide
You can now obtain your copy of the third edition of the HortiDaily, FloralDaily Greenhouse Guide.
This new buyer's guide is fully updated and expanded with even more contact details of greenhouse constructors, screen installers, energy experts, seed suppliers, breeders, consultants and all other companies for your horticultural supplies. Whatever you need, wherever you need it, you can find it in this book!
In total, 7,000 copies have been printed. As soon as traveling will be possible again, we from HortiDaily, FloralDaily and MMJDaily will get on the plane to make sure the Greenhouse Guide will be handed out at all the prominent international horticultural trade shows.
For now, keep an eye on our agenda, which we will update as soon as possible. Did you know you can also add your own events, like webinars or trade shows? Check it out at https://www.floraldaily.com/calendar/
How to obtain a free copy?
At some shows we will have a booth, to others we're attending we will bring a few. If traveling isn't an option for you or you can't make it to one of the exhibitions, let us know and drop us an e-mail to get your free copy. We only ask for a 25 USD/EUR fee to cover the shipping and handling cost.
How to get a listing in the Guide
Are you a supplier and missing your company listing in the Greenhouse Guide? No worries, a fourth edition of the guide is coming up in 2022, which we hope to launch at the GreenTech in Amsterdam.