- Construction Project Manager - Tri-State (CT, NY, NJ) USA
- Private Equity Associate - San Francisco (CA) USA
- Quality Manager
- Sales Manager Europe
- Agronomist & Supply Coordinator - EMEA territory
- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Managing Director Canada
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- The growing demand for skilled horticulturalists
- "Beetles that pee themselves to death could be tomorrow’s pest control"
- Spain: 4.2 million roses expected to be sold for St. George's Day in Catalonia
- Perennial Trials reveal top 5 performers in Rocky Mountain conditions
- NL: Lightweight and durable binding tapener showcased
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "World’s most sold machine to make spiral bouquets"
- "Certified Plastic Free plug system sets new world standard"
- UK: Import of cut flowers from Kenya and Colombia up, Netherlands down
- "Kenya's first floating solar project installed at Rift Valley Roses"
- China: "16 ha rose project from A to Z delivered in record time"
HortiDaily & FloralDaily Buyers Guide
You can now obtain your copy of the third edition of the HortiDaily, FloralDaily Greenhouse Guide.
This new buyer's guide is fully updated and expanded with even more contact details of greenhouse constructors, screen installers, energy experts, seed suppliers, breeders, consultants and all other companies for your horticultural supplies. Whatever you need, wherever you need it, you can find it in this book!
In total, 7,000 copies have been printed. As soon as traveling will be possible again, we from HortiDaily, FloralDaily and MMJDaily will get on the plane to make sure the Greenhouse Guide will be handed out at all the prominent international horticultural trade shows.
For now, keep an eye on our agenda, which we will update as soon as possible. Did you know you can also add your own events, like webinars or trade shows? Check it out at https://www.floraldaily.com/calendar/
How to obtain a free copy?
At some shows we will have a booth, to others we're attending we will bring a few. If traveling isn't an option for you or you can't make it to one of the exhibitions, let us know and drop us an e-mail to get your free copy. We only ask for a 25 USD/EUR fee to cover the shipping and handling cost.
How to get a listing in the Guide
Are you a supplier and missing your company listing in the Greenhouse Guide? No worries, a fourth edition of the guide is coming up in 2022, which we hope to launch at the GreenTech in Amsterdam.