- Business Controller - Finance, Chile or Mexico
- Sales Representatives - Southern USA
- Lead Grower - Stevensburg (VA) USA
- Assistant Crop Manager - Tasmania
- Post-Harvest Quality Manager - Europe
- Farm Operator - Kearny (NJ) USA
- Cultivation Manager - MI, USA
- Export Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager
- Grower (TX)
Top 5 -yesterday
- California Summer Trials 2021 in full swing
- US: Will consumers continue buying flowers and plants in 2021?
- Cocaine trafficking through Dutch flower auction; Criminal gang busted
- Sweden: “It is a challenge to get chrysanthemums for Midsummer celebrations”
- Watch the new corporate film from Beekenkamp Group
Top 5 -last week
- Benary expands its Chinese activities
- “New Bulb Planting Systems sold out in NL, already interest from other countries”
- “The first system that can measure photosynthesis without damaging the plant”
- Impression WF&FSA's 2021 Floral Distribution Conference
- "Matthiola trials show a breeding breakthrough"
Top 5 -last month
- Schneider welcomes two new members to the team
- Creekside Greenhouses joins forces with Bloomchampion International for new Hydrangea genetics
- NL: 300 kilos of cocaine in a flower shipment from Quito
- Innovative vacuum container slows down aging of flowers, provides new shipping opportunities
- Photo Report: Breeders opening their doors
HortiDaily & FloralDaily Buyers Guide
You can now obtain your copy of the third edition of the HortiDaily, FloralDaily Greenhouse Guide.
This new buyer's guide is fully updated and expanded with even more contact details of greenhouse constructors, screen installers, energy experts, seed suppliers, breeders, consultants and all other companies for your horticultural supplies. Whatever you need, wherever you need it, you can find it in this book!
In total, 7,000 copies have been printed. As soon as traveling will be possible again, we from HortiDaily, FloralDaily and MMJDaily will get on the plane to make sure the Greenhouse Guide will be handed out at all the prominent international horticultural trade shows.
For now, keep an eye on our agenda, which we will update as soon as possible. Did you know you can also add your own events, like webinars or trade shows? Check it out at https://www.floraldaily.com/calendar/
How to obtain a free copy?
At some shows we will have a booth, to others we're attending we will bring a few. If traveling isn't an option for you or you can't make it to one of the exhibitions, let us know and drop us an e-mail to get your free copy. We only ask for a 25 USD/EUR fee to cover the shipping and handling cost.
How to get a listing in the Guide
Are you a supplier and missing your company listing in the Greenhouse Guide? No worries, a fourth edition of the guide is coming up in 2022, which we hope to launch at the GreenTech in Amsterdam.