- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
- Maintenance Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
HortiDaily & FloralDaily Buyers Guide
In total, 7,500 copies have been printed, available free of charge at a key selection of international horticultural exhibitions that the HortiDaily and FloralDaily team will attend. The copies can be picked up at a HortiDaily booth, or one of our editors attending an exhibition can help you to get a free copy.
The coming two years, you can again obtain a free copy of this HortiDaily Buyer's Guide at our stands at the following exhibitions:
Where to obtain a free copy?
At some shows we will have a booth, to others we're attending we will bring a few. Let us know if you need one and drop us an e-mail at email@example.com to arrange your copy.
- GreenTech Amsterdam
- Cultivate, Columbus Ohio
- SMART Horticulture Asia (Asia Fruit Logistica)
- Canadian Greenhouse Conference, Niagara Falls, Canada
- GrowTech Eurasia, Anatalya Turkey
- Berlin Fruit Logistica
- British Tomato Conference, United Kingdom
- HortiContact, The Netherlands
- Flowers Expo Moscow
- ProFlora, Colombia
- IFTF, The Netherlands
- IPM Essen, Germany
- Flower Trials, Holland
- IFTEX Kenya
Can't make it to one of these shows? No worries, because it is also possible to ship you a free copy for a 25 USD/EURO postal fee, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
Are you a supplier and missing your company listing in the Greenhouse Guide? No worries, a third edition of the the Buyers Guide is coming up in 2018. E-mail us at email@example.com to include your listing.