- Head of Horticulture - Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Executive Officer - Brisbane, Australia
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Greenhouse Manager - Carlisle (PA) USA
- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Kenya: "Swimming in uncharted waters"
- Inger Kristine brings comfort and a big smile to Dutch seniors
- Less cyclamen and poinsettia on the Italian market for 2020, but hopes high for 2021
- How much energy can LEDs really save in greenhouses?
- UK: Taylors Bulbs' daffodil cut flower season about to take off
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Rules about florists opening during lockdown in England
- Beekenkamp Plants grows in North America
- China's largest high-tech rose project to be completed by Spring 2021
- McHutchison and Vaughan’s Horticulture expand teams, announce extensive slate of new hires
- China: 34-hectare rose project goes into production
Floraldaily.com is an online meeting place for the international horticulture industry. The website is updated daily with interesting news from around the globe. Floraldaily intends to provide as much information as possible, which could help growers with the management of their horticultural enterprise.
The Floraldaily team comprises of a growing team of writers, editors, and account managers for our commercial representation. Our editors source their news on a global basis and from many different languages, including Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch and Portuguese.
Floraldaily, by nature, is an interactive concept, which relies greatly on the participation of its readers. This is expressed through many press releases, photo material, responsive messages, and information requests our readers send to us.
Floraldaily has the attention of the global horticulture industry. It's up to our readers to use this fact to their advantage.
What can Floraldaily do for you?
We offer the following services free of charge!
- Press releases
We will publish your press releases or company introductions, which you submit to Floraldaily for free. We recommend that you provide a picture along with your text, to increase your publicity. We reserve the right to refuse any articles.
Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4691 SM Tholen
+31 (0) 166 69 82 00 - Telephone
+31 (0) 166 69 82 19 - Fax
+31 (0) 166 69 82 11
+31 (0) 166 69 82 08