- Business Controller - Finance, Chile or Mexico
- Sales Representatives - Southern USA
- Lead Grower - Stevensburg (VA) USA
- Assistant Crop Manager - Tasmania
- Post-Harvest Quality Manager - Europe
- Farm Operator - Kearny (NJ) USA
- Cultivation Manager - MI, USA
- Export Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager
- Grower (TX)
Top 5 -yesterday
- California Summer Trials 2021 in full swing
- US: Will consumers continue buying flowers and plants in 2021?
- Cocaine trafficking through Dutch flower auction; Criminal gang busted
- Sweden: “It is a challenge to get chrysanthemums for Midsummer celebrations”
- Watch the new corporate film from Beekenkamp Group
Top 5 -last week
- Benary expands its Chinese activities
- “New Bulb Planting Systems sold out in NL, already interest from other countries”
- “The first system that can measure photosynthesis without damaging the plant”
- Impression WF&FSA's 2021 Floral Distribution Conference
- "Matthiola trials show a breeding breakthrough"
Top 5 -last month
- Schneider welcomes two new members to the team
- Creekside Greenhouses joins forces with Bloomchampion International for new Hydrangea genetics
- NL: 300 kilos of cocaine in a flower shipment from Quito
- Innovative vacuum container slows down aging of flowers, provides new shipping opportunities
- Photo Report: Breeders opening their doors
Floraldaily.com is an online meeting place for the international horticulture industry. The website is updated daily with interesting news from around the globe. Floraldaily intends to provide as much information as possible, which could help growers with the management of their horticultural enterprise.
The Floraldaily team comprises of a growing team of writers, editors, and account managers for our commercial representation. Our editors source their news on a global basis and from many different languages, including Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch and Portuguese.
Floraldaily, by nature, is an interactive concept, which relies greatly on the participation of its readers. This is expressed through many press releases, photo material, responsive messages, and information requests our readers send to us.
Floraldaily has the attention of the global horticulture industry. It's up to our readers to use this fact to their advantage.
What can Floraldaily do for you?
We offer the following services free of charge!
- Press releases
We will publish your press releases or company introductions, which you submit to Floraldaily for free. We recommend that you provide a picture along with your text, to increase your publicity. We reserve the right to refuse any articles.
Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
4691 SM Tholen
+31 (0) 166 69 82 00 - Telephone
+31 (0) 166 69 82 19 - Fax
+31 (0) 166 69 82 11
+31 (0) 166 69 82 09
+31 (0) 166 69 82 23
+31 (0) 166 69 82 08