- Key Account Manager | German Speaking | Aldi Süd
- Teelt Planner - Beheerder containersysteem
- Operationeel Manager (MT-lid), USA
- Junior Product Manager - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Cultivation Manager - New Castle (PA) USA
- Product Manager - United States
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Junior Account Manager - Central Europe
Top 5 -yesterday
- “The Ecuadorian flower market is blooming, it’s even difficult to meet local demand”
- China: Global plant breeder showcases 30 varieties installed in plant displays around Beijing
- Passion for breeding splashes off the screen in new Hem Genetics corporate video
- Visiting the Flamingo group business
- US (FL): “It is very encouraging to see that, despite the circumstances, so many people showed up”
Top 5 -last week
- US (WA): “The addition of tropical foliage is a major shift in our young plant division”
- US (CA): “We cut the peonies down in case the fire gets closer”
- AU: “Large walkways don’t generate an income”
- NL: An eventful day among leading women in floriculture
- US (CA): “The longer the pandemic lasts, more plant buying habits will continue post-pandemic”
Top 5 -last month
- What is going on with the current rose shortage?
- Colombia: Bad weather, scarcity of pesticides and fertilizers, lower production
- Breeding roses that are ready for climate change effects
- Canada: “We are now using our full 240,000 sq ft expansion of orchid production”
- US online flower sourcing: “Our sales were growing by 220% the other week”
Floraldaily.com is an online meeting place for the international horticulture industry. The website is updated daily with interesting news from around the globe. Floraldaily intends to provide as much information as possible, which could help growers with the management of their horticultural enterprise.
The Floraldaily team comprises of a growing team of writers, editors, and account managers for our commercial representation. Our editors source their news on a global basis and from many different languages, including Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch and Portuguese.
Floraldaily, by nature, is an interactive concept, which relies greatly on the participation of its readers. This is expressed through many press releases, photo material, responsive messages, and information requests our readers send to us.
Floraldaily has the attention of the global horticulture industry. It's up to our readers to use this fact to their advantage.
What can Floraldaily do for you?
We offer the following services free of charge!
- Press releases
We will publish your press releases or company introductions, which you submit to Floraldaily for free. We recommend that you provide a picture along with your text, to increase your publicity. We reserve the right to refuse any articles.
Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
4691 SM Tholen
+31 (0) 166 69 82 00 - Telephone
+31 (0) 166 69 82 19 - Fax
+31 (0) 166 69 82 11
+31 (0) 166 69 82 09
+31 (0) 166 69 82 23
+31 (0) 166 69 82 08