Top 5 -yesterday
- Ecuador: Agriflor 2022 postponed
- "With this potting robot, we are not only more efficient, we can also have more plants in the greenhouse"
- South Africa: SAFGA visit to Kwazulu Natal
- "The consumer is not standing next to the plants with a laptop to see if they meet the right specifications"
- Agave: The new drought-tolerant California crop?
Top 5 -last week
- In case you've missed it: Photo report Cultivate'22
- Beekenkamp Group board member Peter Persoon passed away
- "Chrysal Rose Dip service essential for sea transport of African rose"
- Dümmen Orange completes North American Product Management team, announces new roles
- “European market hungry for newer waxflower varieties”
Top 5 -last month
Floraldaily.com is an online meeting place for the international horticulture industry. The website is updated daily with interesting news from around the globe. Floraldaily intends to provide as much information as possible, which could help growers with the management of their horticultural enterprise.
The Floraldaily team comprises of a growing team of writers, editors, and account managers for our commercial representation. Our editors source their news on a global basis and from many different languages, including Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch and Portuguese.
Floraldaily, by nature, is an interactive concept, which relies greatly on the participation of its readers. This is expressed through many press releases, photo material, responsive messages, and information requests our readers send to us.
Floraldaily has the attention of the global horticulture industry. It's up to our readers to use this fact to their advantage.
What can Floraldaily do for you?
We offer the following services free of charge!
- Press releases
We will publish your press releases or company introductions, which you submit to Floraldaily for free. We recommend that you provide a picture along with your text, to increase your publicity. We reserve the right to refuse any articles.
Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4691 SM Tholen
+31 (0) 166 69 82 00 - Telephone
+31 (0) 166 69 82 19 - Fax
+31 (0) 166 69 82 11
+31 (0) 166 69 82 08
+31 (0) 166 69 82 09
+31 (0) 166 69 82 23
+31 (0)166 69 82 11