- Construction Project Manager - Tri-State (CT, NY, NJ) USA
- Private Equity Associate - San Francisco (CA) USA
- Quality Manager
- Sales Manager Europe
- Agronomist & Supply Coordinator - EMEA territory
- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Managing Director Canada
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- The growing demand for skilled horticulturalists
- "Beetles that pee themselves to death could be tomorrow’s pest control"
- Spain: 4.2 million roses expected to be sold for St. George's Day in Catalonia
- Perennial Trials reveal top 5 performers in Rocky Mountain conditions
- NL: Lightweight and durable binding tapener showcased
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "World’s most sold machine to make spiral bouquets"
- "Certified Plastic Free plug system sets new world standard"
- UK: Import of cut flowers from Kenya and Colombia up, Netherlands down
- "Kenya's first floating solar project installed at Rift Valley Roses"
- China: "16 ha rose project from A to Z delivered in record time"
WFRS presents 'World Rose News'
Learn more about the international garden rose industry
Eager to learn more about garden roses all over the world? In the newsletter of the World Federation of Rose Societies, World Rose News, a lot of information, like Rose Trials, Events, Breeders and much more. Click here to check it out.
Bill Steen, Fleurizon:
"Add color and fragrance to your tropical and foliage programs"
Plumeria is a versatile plant that adds both color and fragrance to any growers’ offering and has become quite desirable amongst consumers in both Europe and the United States, explains Bill Steen General Manager at Fleurizon. According to him, it is a great plant to be added to a grower's tropical or…
Here are the 2021 TPIE Cool Products Awards winners
Last month, the online edition of the TPIE took place. During the TPIE, among the many activities, one could also cast their vote on TPIE Cool Products Awards. The results are in and eleven companies were awarded a total of 14 Cool Products Awards. Click here to see all awarded products. For more information:TPIEwww.tpie.org
Proven Winners National Plants of the Year
At Proven Winners, they strive to give growers and retailers lots of notice when they make their National Plants of Year selections. "For example, we will be telling you about the 2022 selections this Spring. We want to make sure you and your suppliers are ready and stocked up with the plants Proven…
Lawrence Hopman, Hopman Flower Farms:
"Why not celebrate Valentine's Day in August?"
Even though Valentine's Day '21 sales were booming in Canada and most parts of the USA, the challenge this year was supply and weather. So, why not celebrate Valentine's Day in August? According to Lawrence Hopman of Hopman Flower Farms, a floral sourcing agency, this will not only eliminate these two…
Syngenta Flowers India launches new Marigold hybrids
During the Krushik Agri Expo India 2021 at Baramati near Pune, India, Syngenta Flowers introduced their new Marigold series. This Indian agriculture and horticulture event was held from January 18th till the 24th and attracted no less than 200,000 visitors. From this huge audience, more than 10,000…