- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
- Tagawa Greenhouse rooting cuttings better and faster
- "High demand for our orchids and we see a shift from flowers to flowering plants"
- “Portugal is a small country, but it's the 8th top producer of ornamentals in Europe"
- New dates for World Floral Expo 2023
- NL: Sustainable hydrangea greenhouse opens its doors
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "It extends the shelf life of roses by 50-100%"
- "Entering Europe is a natural next step in our growth"
- Cut flower ocean shipments continue to rise
- “In over 35 years of operations, we’ve seen a lot change in the foliage market”
- Denmark: "Growers see this crisis as an opportunity to improve and be more innovative"
Annuals and Perennials
Webinar recording available on-demand:
"30 perennials you are missing In 2023"
During a recent collaborative webinar event, experts from perennial industry market leaders Darwin Perennials® and Walters Gardens, Inc. reviewed the best-performing, most-exciting perennials that you may not have heard about. Darren Barshaw and Kata Kress Wallace, along with moderator Seth Reed,…
Express Seed Company on InFlora and InVerde
“Connecting growers with opportunities through collaboration in the indoor plant categories”
Express Seed Company established itself by connecting growers to a reliable supply of annual seeds. Over the years, the assortment grew larger, offering cuttings, plugs, liners, bulbs, and tissue culture, and developed into a full distribution service across all plant categories. With their focus on…
Tulipomania: How a flower became a financial asset
Could you imagine that the humble tulip, a flower we know in India thanks to Yash Chopra introducing it to us through that beautiful song in the 1981 movie Silsila, having shot the song in the Keukenhof gardens, Netherlands, would be the cause of one of the greatest financial upheavals in the world back…
The garden on Symphony of the Seas has over 20,000 plants
When Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas debuted in 2009, it was the first cruise ship in the world to feature a lush, open-air garden. Named after New York City's Central Park, it's one of seven (or eight, if sailing on the Wonder of the Seas) distinct neighborhoods onboard Oasis Class ships, and…