- Construction Project Manager - Tri-State (CT, NY, NJ) USA
- Private Equity Associate - San Francisco (CA) USA
- Quality Manager
- Sales Manager Europe
- Agronomist & Supply Coordinator - EMEA territory
- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Managing Director Canada
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- The growing demand for skilled horticulturalists
- "Beetles that pee themselves to death could be tomorrow’s pest control"
- Spain: 4.2 million roses expected to be sold for St. George's Day in Catalonia
- Perennial Trials reveal top 5 performers in Rocky Mountain conditions
- NL: Lightweight and durable binding tapener showcased
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "World’s most sold machine to make spiral bouquets"
- "Certified Plastic Free plug system sets new world standard"
- UK: Import of cut flowers from Kenya and Colombia up, Netherlands down
- "Kenya's first floating solar project installed at Rift Valley Roses"
- China: "16 ha rose project from A to Z delivered in record time"
AmeriSeed introduces new Marigold
Marigolds are increasing in popularity as a cut flower and one of the largest breeders of African/American F1 Marigolds, AmeriSeed recently introduced a new variety: “Sumati” Orange. It has been bred and produced under tropical conditions and seems to be a good cut flower variety for vases, bouquets, and…
Dutch grower Dennis van Leeuwen on new variety Topspin
"It is eagerly picked up by the trade"
Topspin is the new white chrysanthemum from Dekker Chrysanten and growers have high hopes for this variety. Three Dutch growers, Dekker Chrysanten, Arcadia Chrysanten and Van Leeuwen Flowers, added it to their assortment and Dennis van Leeuwen, owner of the latter nursery, shares his experiences so far with…
Hem Genetics presents new genetics in Pansy and Viola series
Yet again, Hem Genetics managed to introduce lots of both new and improved varieties into its Pansy and Viola series. Sales representatives Marco Laan and René Knijn present you the highlights in their Corina series and Cello series. Pansy F1 CelloIn recent years, the Pansy Cello series has built a solid…
Three new members join the Hollywood Hibiscus cast
Three new members are joining the Hollywood Hibiscus cast of tropical characters. Welcome Earth Angel, Glamour Gal and Pop Star. In this video, the breeder of Hollywood Hibiscus, Mr. Jim Berry, President of J. Berry Nursery, personally introduces his newest stars to hit the market this year. For more information:J. Berry…
Ebbing-Lohaus expands primrose rang with new varieties
As always, the breeding of new facets in the primrose range takes centre stage at Ebbing-Lohaus. Besides focusing on compact growing series, which can be cultivated without any growth regulators, the assortment is broadened by new colourful and bright highlights, that bring joyful accents to the darker…
New brand launched by Vitacress
"Best possible growing experience for both seasoned and novice gardeners"
Herb grower Vitacress has announced that it is unveiling a new herb brand in the horticulture sector this month. The Season range, which is grown in West Sussex within an indoor food grade environment, is available all year round. Offering an assortment of different herbs, the range includes 48 products…
AmeriSeed presents Torenia “Vertigo” series
New Torenia series that will survive the hot summer garden conditions
Historically, Torenia varieties prefer shady conditions, however, AmeriSeed breeding has produced a Torenia variety with the ability to tolerate heat, disease and humidity enabling plants to survive hot summer garden conditions. The series named Torenia “Vertigo” was launched in 2021 and is available in…
Finn Hansen, Queen Genetics:
"Outdoor concept easily makes Kalanchoe a year-round crop"
10 years ago, Queen Genetics introduced their kalanchoe outdoor concept and after a slow start, sales picked up very fast; increasing 10-15% every year. "The popularity of using kalanchoe as an outdoor plant increased worldwide and growers like the product as they can make it a year-round crop without…
Beam Sailern Senhuk, AmeriSeed:
The potential of marigold cut flowers for Valentine's Day
Red roses are the number one flowers for Valentine's Day. However, recently other varieties and colors of cut flowers have become increasingly popular for Valentines floral gifts including carnations, orchids and marigolds. But why? In this article, Beam Sailern Senhuk marketing director at AmeriSeed, a vegetable…