- Construction Project Manager - Tri-State (CT, NY, NJ) USA
- Private Equity Associate - San Francisco (CA) USA
- Quality Manager
- Sales Manager Europe
- Agronomist & Supply Coordinator - EMEA territory
- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Managing Director Canada
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- The growing demand for skilled horticulturalists
- "Beetles that pee themselves to death could be tomorrow’s pest control"
- Spain: 4.2 million roses expected to be sold for St. George's Day in Catalonia
- Perennial Trials reveal top 5 performers in Rocky Mountain conditions
- NL: Lightweight and durable binding tapener showcased
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "World’s most sold machine to make spiral bouquets"
- "Certified Plastic Free plug system sets new world standard"
- UK: Import of cut flowers from Kenya and Colombia up, Netherlands down
- "Kenya's first floating solar project installed at Rift Valley Roses"
- China: "16 ha rose project from A to Z delivered in record time"
Simon Earley, Earley Ornamentals:
"A benefit of Brexit for us is that customers are seeking out an established UK supply chain"
"Although Brexit is producing its challenges, which everyone in the industry is experiencing, the one primary benefit of Brexit for us is that customers are seeking out an established UK supply chain," says Simon Earley, owner of Earley Ornamentals. This Thirsk, North Yorkshire-based young plant producer…
Lix Villarraga and Gustavo Ochoa tell more about the changes
Gloeckner Colombia becomes LYG Agroflowers S.A.S.
In December last year, Gloeckner in Colombia underwent a series of changes and one of the most important had to do with the new name of the company, which from this year will be LYG Agroflowers S.A.S. It is an independent company with a strong focus on the potted plants and garden segment. They now offer…
Svenska Skogsplantor invests about 1.2 million euro on machines
Large investment brings one of Sweden's largest forest seedling suppliers to the next level
One of Swedish largest forest seedling suppliers, Svenska Skogsplantor has committed to investing 12 million kronor (about 1.2 million euro) in Kilåmon forest plant nursery, outside Sollefteå. In their sowing and packing hall, a lot of machines will be replaced and several international horticultural…
PanAmerican Seed announces new pricing structure
The dramatic rise in domestic and global business costs over the past decade have led to a decision by PanAmerican Seed to make changes to its pricing structure and price…