- Business Controller - Finance, Chile or Mexico
- Sales Representatives - Southern USA
- Lead Grower - Stevensburg (VA) USA
- Assistant Crop Manager - Tasmania
- Post-Harvest Quality Manager - Europe
- Farm Operator - Kearny (NJ) USA
- Cultivation Manager - MI, USA
- Export Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager
- Grower (TX)
Top 5 -yesterday
- California Summer Trials 2021 in full swing
- US: Will consumers continue buying flowers and plants in 2021?
- Cocaine trafficking through Dutch flower auction; Criminal gang busted
- Sweden: “It is a challenge to get chrysanthemums for Midsummer celebrations”
- Watch the new corporate film from Beekenkamp Group
Top 5 -last week
- Benary expands its Chinese activities
- “New Bulb Planting Systems sold out in NL, already interest from other countries”
- “The first system that can measure photosynthesis without damaging the plant”
- Impression WF&FSA's 2021 Floral Distribution Conference
- "Matthiola trials show a breeding breakthrough"
Top 5 -last month
- Schneider welcomes two new members to the team
- Creekside Greenhouses joins forces with Bloomchampion International for new Hydrangea genetics
- NL: 300 kilos of cocaine in a flower shipment from Quito
- Innovative vacuum container slows down aging of flowers, provides new shipping opportunities
- Photo Report: Breeders opening their doors
Do you have a vacancy in your company?
We would like to give you the opportunity to advertise a job offer for EUR/USD 150. Send your job offer in a Word document together with the company logo to email@example.com.
What will be in it for you?
- On the first day the job offer will be published under the first news article on both the website and newsletter;
- Your job offer will be listed in the latest 10 job offers on left side of the website and the right side of the newsletter;
- Your job offer stays online in the Job Offer section for two months.
- Your job offer is also published on FreshPlaza.com, VerticalFarmdaily.com and HortiDaily.com.
- On the first Friday after publication, the job offer will be included in our special newsletter, which is sent weekly to over 14,000 subscribers
If you send us your job offer, you'll receive a credit card payment request. When we receive the notification of the payment, we'll publish your job offer in the next publication.