- Head of Horticulture - Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Executive Officer - Brisbane, Australia
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Greenhouse Manager - Carlisle (PA) USA
- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Kenya: "Swimming in uncharted waters"
- Inger Kristine brings comfort and a big smile to Dutch seniors
- Less cyclamen and poinsettia on the Italian market for 2020, but hopes high for 2021
- How much energy can LEDs really save in greenhouses?
- UK: Taylors Bulbs' daffodil cut flower season about to take off
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Rules about florists opening during lockdown in England
- Beekenkamp Plants grows in North America
- China's largest high-tech rose project to be completed by Spring 2021
- McHutchison and Vaughan’s Horticulture expand teams, announce extensive slate of new hires
- China: 34-hectare rose project goes into production
Advertising at Floraldaily
Floraldaily.com FloralDaily.com is an online meeting place for the international floriculture industry. The website is updated daily with interesting news from around the globe. Five times a week the FloralDaily team publishes an online newletter.
Our daily news is read by international growers, suppliers, traders and researchers in the global floriculture industry in many sectors including : cultivation, trade, technique, crop protection, energy, and marketing.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Banner rates in Dollars/Euros
Banner Ad Specifications
Banners can be either GIF, JPEG formats or Flash. If sending flash, please follow these instructions.
We do not accept ads that incorporate Java, Shockwave, Future Splash, video or any other multimedia format. We do not accept MAP files. GIF files must be transparent, and must contain no more than 256 colors.
Newsletter banners do not accept flash of any kind. Material must be either .gif or jpeg. We also recommend that it be a static banner with no animation as Outlook 2007 only shows the first frame of an animated gif.
Advertisers are encouraged to provide up to three versions of each banner to rotate during the campaign.
If you do not already have banners to our specifications, we can produce them for you for free. We will ask you for logos, photos, tag lines and general messages for your banner ads. Please provide as much of the requested material as possible with an explaination of how you would like the banner to look (max. 5 frames)
1 free correction*
* When we have everything we will make the banner. We will send you the sample and you can give feedback. Then the banner will be published. Further corrections are subject to a charge of 75 Euro per hour. (This does not apply to subsequent changes regarding products, exhibitions etc.)