- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Photo Report Floradecora 2018
Click here for the photo report.
Last year, Floradecora was held in a separate hall next to Christmasworld. Many of the exhibitors expressed that they wanted to be closer to Christmasworld and the organisation therefore decided to put the show in the heart of Christmasworld. It is a more central and brighter but smaller area and this partly resulted in a lower number (20) of exhibitors compared to last year. However on the first day already, the new location seemed to attract more visitors.
Also according to many of the returning exhibitors, the number of visitors was higher compared to last year. "The location of Floradecora regarding Christmasworld is much better this year than last year. Overall, we welcomed many more visitors to the stand. In the weekend these were mainly independent garden centers, florists, and so on, who showed interest in the concepts of Opti-flor, Stolk Brothers and Garden Orchid. Monday was a bit disappointing for us regarding the number of visits, while it was still busy in halls of Christmasworld", says Mattijs Bodegom of Anthura, who again this year shared their booth with Opti-flor, Stolk Brothers and Garden Orchid.
Also Dümmen Orange and Colour Your Gerbera were pleased with this year's edition. "The new location resulted in a better influx of visitors", says Mario Nederpelt of Dümmen Orange. "We have spoken to more visitors this year. If these are the right visitors, time will tell, but several already emailed us with questions. All in all, there were many florists and, in my opinion too little retailers. But in general, I am very positive", says Willem Peter of Gerbera United.
Heading to the third edition?
It seems that the organization made a good decision by changing the location of Floradecora and bring it to the center of Christmasworld. It is still a new trade fair with a new concept, not only for the exhibitors but for the visitors too. Several returning exhibitors have had a very good first edition last year but there were some exhibitors that expected to get more out of it. Even though, several of them came back this year as they are of the opinion: "One time is no time". This year, these exhibitors seemed to be more satisfied than last year and are curious what will roll out of it. So, are they heading for the third edition? In the coming months, they will review the results and will then decide how to proceed.
Click here for the photo report.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-13 Flower Expo China 2019: A glance at horticulture products exhibitors
- 2018-12-12 France: First highlights revealed for International Floralies
- 2018-12-12 India: 200,000 stems of flowers for fairytale wedding
- 2018-12-12 International interest for HortiContact Tour 2019
- 2018-12-12 PanAmerican Seed promises huge color impact at IPM Essen
- 2018-12-11 IPM Essen: 17 countries present innovations in international joint booths
- 2018-12-10 US (OR): Farwest accepting booth applications
- 2018-12-07 US (CA): Tournament of Roses announces Opening Spectacular, float participants
- 2018-12-07 "Play your part in the 2019 garden industry story"
- 2018-12-07 US (MD): Schedule announced for 63rd Annual SNA Research Conference
- 2018-12-06 CAN (ON): Talking healthy roots with horticulture students
- 2018-12-05 Bangladesh hosts international flower expo
- 2018-12-05 US: Flower growers invited to join annual Washington, D.C. fly-in
- 2018-12-04 Garden Trials: Innovations in woody plants and perennials
- 2018-12-03 Hortiflorexpo IPM Shanghai expands to 50,000 m2 in 2019
- 2018-11-30 Perennial Lifeline Garden celebrates 180 years of helping people in horticulture
- 2018-11-30 Last chance to register for MSU Extension Online Greenhouse Courses
- 2018-11-29 IPM Essen focuses on young, urban target groups
- 2018-11-29 Theme Plantarium 2019: “Green Fits All”
- 2018-11-28 UK: Nursery Supply Show finds new home at Stoneleigh Park