- Business Controller - Finance, Chile or Mexico
- Sales Representatives - Southern USA
- Lead Grower - Stevensburg (VA) USA
- Assistant Crop Manager - Tasmania
- Post-Harvest Quality Manager - Europe
- Farm Operator - Kearny (NJ) USA
- Cultivation Manager - MI, USA
- Export Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager
- Grower (TX)
Top 5 -yesterday
- California Summer Trials 2021 in full swing
- US: Will consumers continue buying flowers and plants in 2021?
- Cocaine trafficking through Dutch flower auction; Criminal gang busted
- Sweden: “It is a challenge to get chrysanthemums for Midsummer celebrations”
- Watch the new corporate film from Beekenkamp Group
Top 5 -last week
- Benary expands its Chinese activities
- “New Bulb Planting Systems sold out in NL, already interest from other countries”
- “The first system that can measure photosynthesis without damaging the plant”
- Impression WF&FSA's 2021 Floral Distribution Conference
- "Matthiola trials show a breeding breakthrough"
Top 5 -last month
- Schneider welcomes two new members to the team
- Creekside Greenhouses joins forces with Bloomchampion International for new Hydrangea genetics
- NL: 300 kilos of cocaine in a flower shipment from Quito
- Innovative vacuum container slows down aging of flowers, provides new shipping opportunities
- Photo Report: Breeders opening their doors
Danziger & Kolster sign European distribution agreement
Kolster is a company in the cut-flower industry, with a presence in Holland, the UK, Germany, Switzerland and several other European countries. Kolster will be the official and exclusive distributer of Danziger's products in Europe, excluding Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Micha Danziger & Robert-Jan Kolster
The new partnership will focus not only on the Gypsophila, Solidago and Limonium varieties, but also on introducing the European market to Danziger’s latest innovations, such as Scabiosa Scoop, Caryopteris Pagoda and Euphorbia Forix Bliss.
"We strongly believe this new cooperation will benefit our loyal European customers and increase the scope of the Danziger varieties in the European market. We wish Kolster great success, and we will contribute to extend all our know how and support to this venture,” says Micha Danziger, Co-CEO of Danziger. “We want to take this opportunity to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts to Mr. Jan Duijndam, who wasDanziger's right hand in the Netherlands. We wish him a relaxed retirement, and we don't say farewell, as Jan will still represent Danziger in Portugal."
Micha Danziger & Mr. Jan Duijndam
"Kolster is very happy with this new agency and this will give our customers more options and possibilities. The combination of our Berry products, ornamental foliage and peonies together with Danzigers Annual and Perennial cut flower products will provide a perfect assortment for our customers to choose!" says Robert-Jan Kolster.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-06-25 Labor shortages still hamper US agriculture
- 2021-06-25 Action group 'Scoring together with Royal FloraHolland' aims to maintain Rijnsburg auction
- 2021-06-25 Selman Transporten turns 75
- 2021-06-25 UK: Farm shops and houseplants remain dominant sellers in garden centers
- 2021-06-25 SAF launches Career Connection learning hub with 5 new courses
- 2021-06-24 Watch the new corporate film from Beekenkamp Group
- 2021-06-24 NL: Paul Brabander bids PB Tec farewell
- 2021-06-24 US (WI): Dramm welcomes Thomas Boekestyn as DRAMMwater Project Engineer
- 2021-06-24 US (CA): Pen & Petal celebrates two decades of serving green industry
- 2021-06-24 Henk Verbakel appointed to AVAG Board
- 2021-06-23 Obituary Russell Weiss
- 2021-06-23 "Our ultimate goal is to produce our orchids carbon-free"
- 2021-06-23 “Scale up your forestry seedling nursery”
- 2021-06-23 Oriental Group presents cuddly cactus
- 2021-06-23 Master gardener: John Ruter talks ornamental plant breeding
- 2021-06-22 Syngenta Flowers appoints new head of sales Netherlands and Belgium
- 2021-06-22 Must Have Perennials welcomes personnel
- 2021-06-22 VIP visits Dutch flower exporter
- 2021-06-22 American Floral Endowment seeks industry input for strategic planning
- 2021-06-21 More Dutch-corrugated cardboard products: "Soon, no need to turn customers away anymore"