- Key Account Manager Horticulture - Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Operations manager - Berlin area, Germany
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers | Kenya
- General Manager (Horticulture Farm) | Kenya
- Floral Designer - Floral Direct. Carle Place, NY (Long Island, USA)
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
Top 5 -last month
US: AgroSci’s Aerogation green wall technology issued patent
Aerogation green walls cleanse indoor air without filters, sequestration or expensive, energy-hungry duct systems. A recent study by the University of Staffordshire in England found that exterior Aerogation green walls devour more than 60 percent of nitrogen dioxide, a poisonous byproduct of fossil fuel consumption.
“Receiving this patent marks a huge step forward for Aerogation and AgroSci,” CEO Chris Pianta said. “We have established exclusive legal right to this far-reaching and futuristic green technology. Aerogation promises to revolutionize HVAC by using nature’s own cleaning process to scrub indoor and outdoor air of pollutants and contaminates, including dangerous VOCs.”
“With this patent, AgroSci ascends into the top ranks of the green wall business,” said President Mark Prescott, who developed the technology. “Aerogation signals a sea change in HVAC, providing a green and clean method to rid indoor and outdoor air of contaminants. Our exclusive product leads the way into a new sustainable and environmentally friendly era of building management.”
Aerogation works by delivering air directly into the plants’ root systems, amplifying on an industrial scale their natural ability to break down toxins, chemicals, including dangerous VOCs, allergens and other impurities.
AgroSci projects include a three-story green wall on the façade of 1 Hotel Central Park in midtown Manhattan, large indoor and outdoor living walls at 1 Hotel South Beach in South Beach, Florida and substantial interior Aerogation installations at the Brooklyn J. Crew store and Gunther & Co. restaurant in Baltimore, Md.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-08-10 Westerlay Orchids welcomes Ecommerce Specialist Grace Hanna
- 2020-08-10 North America: Dümmen Orange adds growing specialist to organization
- 2020-08-10 FloralDaily is back
- 2020-07-24 "Well-founded, independent selecting in horticultural lighting market increasingly difficult"
- 2020-07-24 FloralDaily Holiday!
- 2020-07-24 Walter Bruins Slot new COO at Bom Group
- 2020-07-24 Dümmen Orange and Yellowstone Forever kick off new petunia branding
- 2020-07-24 "Milestone Fresh wants a sustainable future with share in bamboo nursery in Guatemala
- 2020-07-24 Expoflores has launched its new official video
- 2020-07-24 Death of Art van Duijn - Co-founder of Dutch Flower Group
- 2020-07-23 A Horti-baby is born!
- 2020-07-23 IPP looks east with expansion into Poland
- 2020-07-23 Greenlife Industry Australia directors share news of the passing of these industry icons
- 2020-07-23 Five years of Ridder screens
- 2020-07-23 Thijs van de Westelaken becomes co-director and shareholder of Globe Plant
- 2020-07-22 "Trade should commit to environmental certification"
- 2020-07-21 Leadership changes at SePRO Corporation
- 2020-07-21 From ornamentals to hemp: the story of AgTech Scientific
- 2020-07-21 UK: Outbreak of Covid-19 at flower distributor
- 2020-07-21 Pennsylvania Horticultural Society fills senior leadership positions