- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Introduction cut flower Clematis Amazing London
Vlnr. Wim Snoeijer van Van Zoest Clematis, Rob Koning van Marginpar, Lucy Summers and Peter van Rijssen of Plantipp
Rob Koning (Marginpar) and Wim Snoeijer (breeder Clematiskwekerij J. van Zoest B.V.) were both present, accompanied by Peter van Rijssen (Plantipp) who was dressed in Britain-style. Peter’s suit definitely pulled the necessary attention and was a perfect outfit for this introduction of Clematis AMAZING® LONDON.
Clematis Amazing London
This new Clematis cut flower distinguishes itself by the flower colour (pink), the flower size (8-10 cm) and because each branch has one flower at the end. The vase life is very long as well. The flowers will stay beautiful for 2-3 weeks if the vase is squeaky clean and when CHRYSAL CLEAR is used in the water.
Clematis AMAZING® LONDON has a soft flower colour. This combines nicely with all the colours of other cut flowers. Because of the flower size, this cut flower is also perfect to use solitary as a bunch of flowers.
Clematis AMAZING® LONDON is traded by Marginpar through FloraHolland, together with the other Clematis cut flowers BLUE PIROUETTE, INSPIRATION and STAR RIVER.
For more information
Peter van Rijssen
3401 LJ IJsselstein
T: +31 (0)655881900
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-16 Robotics is no ‘quick fix’ to solving labor shortages
- 2022-06-13 US (KY) EHR’s 2022 new varieties report is now available
- 2022-06-09 $10,000 to build flower farm for at-risk youth
- 2022-05-19 The positive effects of gardening on mental health
- 2022-05-18 Banknote roses at Nanchang Banknote Printing Factory
- 2022-05-06 New concept: Hydrangea on a stem
- 2022-04-20 "A wilder messy look and more productive then others already commercial varieties"
- 2022-04-05 Terra Nova Nurseries Introduces Sneak Peeks of Gaura CONFETTI ‘Pink’ and Echinacea CARA MIA ‘Sands’
- 2022-04-05 "Hydrangeas as a harbinger of spring and enrichment of summer"
- 2022-02-14 "Dahlias: the new symbol of love"
- 2022-02-04 "Historic partnership leads to new focal flower"
- 2022-02-01 "More and more, special features also increase the sales of standard products"
- 2022-01-28 Fleuroselect announces Gold Medal winners for 2023
- 2022-01-28 Ebbing-Lohaus kicks off 2022 with newly bred primroses
- 2021-06-16 "The bud patterns are very beautiful and colorful"
- 2021-05-17 NL: Van Vliet New Plants introduces Hebe Medieval line
- 2021-04-27 Amazonia White with Eye: South Tyrolean plant of the year 2021
- 2021-04-21 AmeriSeed introduces new Marigold
- 2021-04-09 "It is eagerly picked up by the trade"
- 2021-04-01 Hem Genetics presents new genetics in Pansy and Viola series