- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
New varieties on display at Roses Forever stand IPM Essen
Roses Forever is a rose breeder of the well-known mini roses, Roses Forever® and Infinity®, the Viking cut roses and the Plant`n`Relax® garden roses and licenses for different varieties of roses are sold all over the world. Yearly, 15,000 seedlings are produced which contributes to a broad assortment. This enables the breeding company to adapt to new trends quickly. “We always have a large number of varieties in ‘stock’ and when we notice a trend, we will introduce these varieties”.
“At the moment the Forever and Infinity mini roses are popular all over the world and especially in Japan and Europe. Even with this popularity, there are still continents in which this rose isn’t in production yet, like South America and South Africa. Therefore, the IPM is a great opportunity to meet new customers and show them and our existing customers the new varieties”.
This year, Roses Forever introduces 6 new varieties at the IPM in Essen, Germany; a new line of mini roses, The Moscow line, Carloton Roses Forever, Love me stem roses, ”Sweet day” and “Sweet family” from the Sweet home line, and a new climbing rose.
Click here to see the complete description of all the roses (PDF).
Next to presenting their new varieties, Roses Forever also participates in the IPM Novelties Show with one of their varieties; the 'love me' stem rose. The presentation of the "IPM novelties show 2015" will take place on Tuesday, 27th January 2015 from 10.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. at the opening of IPM Essen 2015 in the congress Center West, Hall Europa.
At the IPM Essen, the Forever Roses stand can be visited in hall 5.0, stand number 5A24
For more information
T: +45 51 57 19 90
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 Garden Media Group celebrates 35 years in business
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Managing Director of The Bransford Webbs Plant Company to retire
- 2023-09-27 “We empower growers to excel in cost-effective cultivation, ensuring long-term success"
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-26 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-26 American Floral Endowment appoints new officers
- 2023-09-26 Ridder celebrates 70 years
- 2023-09-26 Three Stimuflori board members say goodbye
- 2023-09-26 Sandra Bechtholt new Keukenhof director
- 2023-09-26 Jon Smits new board member Billigblomst in Denmark
- 2023-09-26 Beekenkamp Group celebrates 1-year anniversary of 'Be Beekenkamp'
- 2023-09-25 Making sustainable choices in horticulture
- 2023-09-25 USDA cites Florida company for PACA violations
- 2023-09-25 NL: Kwekerij Mostert acquires Flora@Home from PostNL
- 2023-09-25 NL: Floragold declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-22 Garden centres and retail can create their own poster with Royal Van Zanten’s poster generator
- 2023-09-22 Tulip Experience voted 'Best Hidden Gem of the Netherlands'
- 2023-09-22 Evanthia to celebrate 10th anniversary
- 2023-09-22 Royal Brinkman and Empas extend partnership