- Adds flavour and colour to every dish
- Pick the flowers whenever you need them, so weeks of pleasure guaranteed BloomBites flowers are healthy and contain vitamins
- Grown in a natural environment, so no need to wash them
- Today's cooking trend
- Discover recipes on www.BloomBites.nl or check on Facebook
- Available in 8 appetizing varieties of 12cm and 1 flavour maker in 10cm
- Indoor & outdoor
- BloomBites is packed in a trendy sleeve and with a label in Dutch, French, English and German
- Several Dutch magazines as Delicious, ELLE eten, Jamie magazine, Flair, Gooisch and Margriet have dedicated an article on BloomBites, the consumer has already been informed
- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dutch young plant producer Plantise quits
- Royal Van Zanten takes over activities of Armada Breeding
- US (MN): Volunteers help at Lynde Greenhouse after massive fire
- Comparing the benefits of white and black groundcover in hot climate environments
- Zendaya Anthurium dress helps the flower grow in popularity
Top 5 -last week
- ‘Global floral trends and the strategy of Japan’
- 'Greenhouse with future' opened by HilverdaFlorist
- LA based company, Verona Roses, shakes up the market for preserved flowers and personalization
- Acrotelm and wood fiber as alternative to peat
- Tangchao – Activities at Benary's fourth breeding center moving fast in China
Top 5 -last month
A new unique food concept: edible blooming pot plants by BloomBites
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-03 Major instruction project Alaska botanical garden
- 2022-06-16 Robotics is no ‘quick fix’ to solving labor shortages
- 2022-06-13 US (KY) EHR’s 2022 new varieties report is now available
- 2022-06-09 $10,000 to build flower farm for at-risk youth
- 2022-05-19 The positive effects of gardening on mental health
- 2022-05-18 Banknote roses at Nanchang Banknote Printing Factory
- 2022-05-06 New concept: Hydrangea on a stem
- 2022-04-20 "A wilder messy look and more productive then others already commercial varieties"
- 2022-04-05 Terra Nova Nurseries Introduces Sneak Peeks of Gaura CONFETTI ‘Pink’ and Echinacea CARA MIA ‘Sands’
- 2022-04-05 "Hydrangeas as a harbinger of spring and enrichment of summer"
- 2022-02-14 "Dahlias: the new symbol of love"
- 2022-02-04 "Historic partnership leads to new focal flower"
- 2022-02-01 "More and more, special features also increase the sales of standard products"
- 2022-01-28 Fleuroselect announces Gold Medal winners for 2023
- 2022-01-28 Ebbing-Lohaus kicks off 2022 with newly bred primroses
- 2021-06-16 "The bud patterns are very beautiful and colorful"
- 2021-05-17 NL: Van Vliet New Plants introduces Hebe Medieval line
- 2021-04-27 Amazonia White with Eye: South Tyrolean plant of the year 2021
- 2021-04-21 AmeriSeed introduces new Marigold
- 2021-04-09 "It is eagerly picked up by the trade"