- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- "Resilience as in going back to the past is not always better”
- “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- "Growers and traders know the old assortment but are only moderately aware of the new varieties"
- Sensors on flowers prove that nano-fertilizers help to save energy resources
Top 5 -last month
Create a uniform assortment with the Valencia line
The Valencia Line.
The Valencia line is a decorative pot that consists of 16 pot sizes varying from 1 to 65 litres. The pot can be used for all types of plants and are available in different colours. "Therefore, there will always be a pot that will fit the size of the plant. Additionally, the entire assortment of the grower can be upgraded, which also creates uniformity", says Aukje.
The Valencia Line in different colours. On the right hand a picture of how growers can use these pots in different colours.
The Valencia line is Maceflor's broadest line of pots. They notice a good demand for each pot size in this line and therefore extending their other lines with more pot sizes. "We just added two more sizes to our Altea line and we will add two new sizes to our Valencia bowl, this month". All products are available in different colours and suitable for potting machines.
Upper left is the Valencia Bowl. The three coloured pots are part of the Altea line.
Besides extending their existing lines with new pot sizes, Maceflor is always looking for new products that meet the needs of their growers. "As the sector and the trends regarding pots are constantly changing, it is essential to listen to the growers." At the moment, they export their products to growers in Europe, North-Africa, Middle-East and Central-America.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-18 FTD introduces sustainable packaging for all Farm-to-door orders
- 2022-05-10 New foolproof planter solution gaining worldwide interest
- 2022-04-15 “28 days of tulip freshness, stunning results”
- 2022-04-05 Decowraps completes acquisition of Flopak USA
- 2022-03-31 Russia is no longer paying rights on patents for Siropack packaging technology
- 2022-03-15 "The proceeds of the sales of these products will be donated to the Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis Appeal"
- 2022-03-15 Gipea reports label shortage in Italy
- 2022-03-14 "Where are paper prices headed? That's the big question"
- 2022-03-11 Panic in label land
- 2022-03-11 "The easiest way to protect ethylene sensitive cut flowers"
- 2022-03-01 8 different types of produce packaging to sell fresh produce in
- 2022-02-24 Additional six trays added to circular returns system TrayC
- 2022-02-21 “Demand reaches all-time highs, but scarcity of raw materials and machines”
- 2022-02-18 Smart Packaging Solutions installs new longitudinal folding glue machine
- 2022-02-14 Chrysal introduces new paper sachet in the USA
- 2022-02-10 Broekhof launches flower sleeve made from plastic waste
- 2022-02-04 "We are much more than a label printer"
- 2022-01-27 "Packaging legislation is moving faster than the development of alternative materials"
- 2022-01-27 A new achievement: “We only sell thermoformed circular pots”
- 2022-01-20 Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers