Locus Traxx Worldwide today introduces GO XL, a premium monitoring and tracking device that combines the very best of the SmartTraxx technology, with a 60 day battery life. Locus Traxx Worldwide is specialised in real-time temperature, location and safety monitoring for perishable products.
"Tracking your ocean container cargo has never been easier than with the GO XL. Our GO XL has a 60 day battery life which will help you monitor the temperature of your cargo as it travels around the world, while at the same time being as user friendly as our GO. Simply pull on the tab and place it in the container, and be prepared to receive a standard set of status events to your computer or tablet. This information can also be accessed through our Traxx GO on our website. Traxx Go is an easy-to-use web-interface system that allows you to monitor your cargo. Traxx Go is available 24-7 for your convenience. All you need is your GO XL serial number to be entered into the box to get started," stated Jan-Willem Schrijver.
For more information:
Tel: +32(0) 471 09 51 38
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
- Tagawa Greenhouse rooting cuttings better and faster
- "High demand for our orchids and we see a shift from flowers to flowering plants"
- NL: Sustainable hydrangea greenhouse opens its doors
- “Portugal is a small country, but it's the 8th top producer of ornamentals in Europe"
- New dates for World Floral Expo 2023
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "It extends the shelf life of roses by 50-100%"
- "Entering Europe is a natural next step in our growth"
- Cut flower ocean shipments continue to rise
- “In over 35 years of operations, we’ve seen a lot change in the foliage market”
- Denmark: "Growers see this crisis as an opportunity to improve and be more innovative"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-04-28 "Chain-wide approach prevents revenue loss"
- 2017-04-27 Cargolux again voted Best All-Cargo Airline
- 2017-04-26 Handling imported roses at Veiling Rhein-Maas
- 2017-04-25 Emirates 'hopped to it' for Easter
- 2017-04-24 NL: New DAF truck-combination for Transpa Emmen
- 2017-04-21 United Airlines and Lufthansa Cargo announce joint venture
- 2017-04-20 Nigeria: Ethiopian Airlines celebrates reopening of Abuja Airport
- 2017-04-19 Video: Tulip processing at Dutch grower
- 2017-04-18 NL: Electronic bill of lading will save millions
- 2017-04-14 Large watering trays for Danish trolleys
- 2017-04-13 Schiphol Aviation Awards recognize cargo community
- 2017-04-12 Mandatory batch declaration for exports to US & Canada
- 2017-04-11 Avoid damage from excessive changes in temperature and humidity
- 2017-04-10 Colorful garden plants popular with European consumers
- 2017-04-07 NL: Flowers from China by train, it really happens
- 2017-04-06 With new packaging bouquets on water can be sent throughout Europe
- 2017-04-05 Ethiopian launches two new cargo routes to Europe
- 2017-04-04 Emirates introduces new SkyFresh perishables service
- 2017-04-03 Post Harvest Technology highlighted in this month's Special
- 2016-04-29 Dubai: The global airship hub of the future?