- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- Colombia: "The main challenge this year is to meet the demand"
- China: New pot flower production greenhouse complex blooming in Jinan
- “The unusual flower color is the obvious attraction”
WEVAB BV introduces an addition to their A6 Presentation concept
WEVAB A6 presentation @Plantarium 2014.
This universal presentationconcept begun with the introduction of an extruded* cardholder. The cardholder is an addition to existing presentation benches and is suitable for the common DIN-A6 paper formats. In this line of presentation products an top table and frame for hanging baskets is already available.
Last week, Jelmer Huizing Accountmanager at WEVAB was present at the Nordic Flower Expo in Sweden to present the cornerpiece.
“This type of cardholder allows retailers, storechains or conceptsuppliers to easily create and display their own desired styles. It also makes it possible to easily switch from presentation when desired. That is how we try to help our clients with gaining maximum return on their store presentation.” Says Jelmer Huizing, international accountmanager of the company.
WEVAB A6 cardholder with cornerpiece and endcaps
Now the next product is ready for introduction. Per may 2015 matching endcaps and cornerpieces will be available. The cornerpiece will make it possible to convert existing presentation benches on all sides. It also makes it possible to integrate this profile in new benching systems. This will bring savings on materials and on production labour, which will translate into more durable products and an even better Return on Investment.
For more information
T: +31 (0)10 8516333
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-23 Jolly Lane Greenhouse helps locals to find flowers to decorate their homes
- 2022-05-23 Scarborough flower farm starts working after two years
- 2022-05-18 Erie growers anticipate another great year in a pandemic-seeded gardening boom
- 2022-05-11 South Tulsa nursery holds fundraiser for Ukraine
- 2022-04-27 Autumn gardening in Australia: Domus Nursery's favorites
- 2022-04-25 Netherlands: Keukenhof welcomes many European visitors over sunny Easter holidays
- 2022-04-22 Catering performs well in March as garden centers resume social role
- 2022-04-12 US (SD): Sioux Falls' locally-owned greenhouses prepare for blossoming spring sales
- 2022-04-12 UK: Touchscreen tech helps plug garden centres’ staff & skills shortages
- 2022-04-08 Bringing light & happiness with renewed gardening energy
- 2022-04-04 CAN: Summerland garden centre sees uptick in interest in home horticulture
- 2022-03-31 US (MA): Plants coated with ice at Hadley nursery to protect new growth
- 2022-02-09 UK: Garden centres saw green shoots of recovery in 2021
- 2022-02-07 US: Nurseries are busy as garden ‘gnomes’ prepare for spring
- 2022-02-03 UK: "Plants grown by Hillier can now be delivered to UK gardeners nationwide"
- 2022-01-27 New Compass and Priva Connected for Cravo greenhouse at Oderings Nurseries & Garden Centers
- 2022-01-12 UK: GCA decides to postpone annual conference in wake of COVID
- 2021-12-17 Ireland: Garden center acquires Hoophill Nurseries
- 2021-12-15 Gro-Rite Greenhouse & Garden Center is closing its retail business after nearly a half-century
- 2021-12-14 Lurgan garden center expands following nursery acquisition