- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Bringing Dutch technologies to the Chinese rose market
- "No other double lilies have this kind of pedigree"
- Water treatment with nanobubbles leads to decreased losses in gerbera cultivation
- Dutch propagator grows vegetables and flowers under the same (glass)roof
- American Rose Trials for sustainability winners from Star Roses and Plants
Top 5 -last week
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- "Resilience as in going back to the past is not always better”
- “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- "Growers and traders know the old assortment but are only moderately aware of the new varieties"
- Sensors on flowers prove that nano-fertilizers help to save energy resources
Top 5 -last month
Ideaal equips spacer with new system for potted plants
"The spacer isn’t new," says Hans. "But the upper plateau is. This makes it possible to space plastic pots in the same manner as the rock wool pots. The plant pots can be extended in width of up to 25cm, and approximately 1.20 meters apart in length. The gutters are also easily adjustable. The concept has been applied for patent." For plant breeders already in possession of a newer model spacer, purchasing a loose platform is possible: they’re not required to buy a completely new machine.
The new platform is currently being tested at a Dutch plant breeder, but Swinkels also sees international opportunities. "We have customers worldwide, from Australia to Canada. And the demands of international plant breeders are pretty much alike all over. So the machines should attract some attention from abroad.”
Ideaal engineering supplies customers worldwide, even when it comes to maintenance. "This is useful because we develop the machines in-house." When it comes to equipment within Europe, Ideaal mechanics are often sent out for servicing. Globally, however, the mechanics increasingly visit companies in need of repairs. "Today I booked two tickets to Turkey," says Swinkels. "A Turkish company requires two mechanics to perform maintenance, and we’re happy to oblige."
IDEAAL Machinebouw en Constructie
5961 JD Horst
Telefoon: 077-398 1256
Fax: 077-398 1434
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 UK: Queen plans to attend Chelsea Flower Show on Monday if she is feeling well enough
- 2022-05-20 Breeder won three awards from the American Rose Trials for Sustainability program
- 2022-05-20 Saffron-Tech opens new growth center in Gaza envelope
- 2022-05-19 Dutch Flower Group supports Fairtrade flowers and workers
- 2022-05-19 UConn supports Connecticut’s greenhouse industry
- 2022-05-19 Miami International Airport named sustaiable cargo airport of the year
- 2022-05-19 Air France-KLM and CMA CGM join forces
- 2022-05-19 "No other double lilies have this kind of pedigree"
- 2022-05-19 Terra Nova Nurseries introduces new Echinacea
- 2022-05-19 '13 million TEU of excess containers in 2023'
- 2022-05-18 Vestaron closes series C funding at $82M
- 2022-05-18 Carrier Transicold crosses milestone, with over 1.5 million refrigeration units sold
- 2022-05-17 Developments in South East Asian horticulture
- 2022-05-17 US (IL): Spring brings flower power to Hardin fest
- 2022-05-17 J. Berry Nursery announces expansion
- 2022-05-17 Veterans offered new nature-based therapy program in peaceful Eden garden
- 2022-05-17 Soil & More Ethiopia: receives award and an important visitor
- 2022-05-16 "I don't need to shop around for screens"
- 2022-05-16 Sjoerd de Boer new general director Xclusive Uganda
- 2022-05-16 South African company to invest in tomatoes, flowers and peppers