- Managing Director, UK
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
- Marketing trends for 2023 your organization should consider
- "Increasing demand for coco substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- “A pot rose with an X-factor”
- Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- Special Year Overview 2022: Some award-winning rose varieties!
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
22-24 April, Astana
Kazakhstan: First day of AstanaFlorExpo Exhibition
The annual exhibition “AstanaFlorExpo” is a major event for landscapers and flower growers of the Republic. It is the only specialized exhibition held regularly both in Kazakhstan and throughout Central Asia.
It brings together on its venue professionals of the green business, flower industry, landscape construction, architecture, landscaping, floristics and design.
The largest companies from Kazakhstan, Russia, Germany, Holland, Israel, Colombia, Turkey, France, Ecuador and other countries take part in the exhibition annually.
The exhibition is visited by managers and specialists from large companies of Kazakhstan working in floriculture and landscaping as well as guests from Byelorussia, Germany, Holland, Jordan, Kirgizia, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, France, Turkey and many Russian regions.
For more information
“Astana-Expo KS” Exhibition Company
3, Dostyk st., 1C office
010000, Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan
Tel. / fax: +7(7172) 27-81-81
Tel. / fax: +7(7172) 27-82-82
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-07 Highlights from the International Floriculture Trade Fair (IFTF) 2022 by Sahid Nahim
- 2022-12-07 Pelargoniums & poinsettias to be boosted in Eastern Europe with new EU funding
- 2022-12-07 Pheno Geno Roses attends beer symposium in Zrenjanin
- 2022-12-06 Fresh Park Venlo business club delves into ornamental plant auction and fairs 2.0
- 2022-12-06 "Supermarkets didn't get charged more during corona either, did they?"
- 2022-12-02 AIPH announces finalists for the second Young International Grower of the Year Award
- 2022-12-01 Review of relationship day growers' cooperative Touch Me+
- 2022-11-30 UFG's 'Last auction in the large gallery event'
- 2022-11-29 The Bloom Show: blooming down memory lane
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-28 HTA announces 2023 Ornamental Grower of the Year Awards date
- 2022-11-28 NL: Trade Fair Naaldwijk 2023 = Trade Fair Rijswijk in 2023
- 2022-11-28 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-25 Winners of the TASPO Awards 2022
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-23 Presentation of market study on opportunities in Mexican ornamental plants and flowers sector
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 #GivingTuesday supports beautiful flowers in 2023
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-23 Japan: 5 million LEDs make Ashikaga Flower Park a show-stopper