AgroLas Co. introduces the Polypropylene Cellular Board Box. The Specialized box (PP) is made from perfect construction material and as opposed to traditional corrugated cardboard is completely resistant to moisture and characterized by: lightness, high durability and mechanical strength.
- package , storage (also in cold store)and transport of : plants, seedlings, transplanted ground and greenhouse vegetables , potted and cut flowers, seeds and bulbs in horticulture, forestry, agriculture and herbology sectors.
- lightness of packaging and its high durability beside total moisture resistance, detergents, acids, alkalis and most of the organic solvents. For long term storage of plants is recommended to use the hydrogels.
- the use in wide range temperatures , with maintaining of air circulation and required gas exchange for living organisms.
- multiple use without gluing , stackage possibilities on pallets with overprint of advertising informations.
- Following the submission of the package savings in transport costs and storage of empty boxes on small surfaces.
- easy to clean, including the use detergents, made completely from one material - makes it easy to recycling.
- available colors (white, yellow, gray, green) and thickness and density of the material - allow us to design and perform
- packaging under expectations and requirements of client conditions.
- high efficiency of logistics with adapting packages for transport on pallets type EUR.
- storage in boxes on the EUR pallets in maximum 5-th layers.
Dimensions and weights:
- box weight [kg] - 0,65
- load weight [kg] - 20
Paper bags with polyethylene layer
The cellulose sulphite bags are characterized by a high resistance of tearing. Polyethylene layer allows to keep the packed seedlings in optimum moisture.
- packing, storage and transport (also in cold storage) of: transplanted seedlings, bare root plants, plants grown in trays and containers, seeds, bulbs and cones – used in horticulture, forestry, agriculture, herbology, etc.
- The three-layer cellulose paper has grammage of 80 g/m2, one of them is covered by polyethylene (10 g/m2 ) from the
- inner side. The maximum load capacity for glued bag - 30 kg.
- Additional benefits:
- usage of peat and/or hydrogels for maintaining of optimum moisture inside the bag.
- close bags by electric stitcher for 24 V or 230 V.
- advertising and information overprints on the front side of bag.
For more information
AgroLas Co. Sp. J.
F:+48468325492 Polska / Poland