- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- Colombia: "The main challenge this year is to meet the demand"
- China: New pot flower production greenhouse complex blooming in Jinan
- “The unusual flower color is the obvious attraction”
New head of Yara Downstream
Terje Knutsen currently heads Yara's business unit for Downstream activities in North & East Europe. Prior to this, he was Head of Business Unit Asia. Aged 52, Knutsen holds a Master's degree in economics and business administration from the Norwegian School of Economics (NHH). Since joining the company in 1987, he has had an extensive international career, working twelve years outside Norway. Knutsen will be part of Yara's executive management team and report to the President and CEO.
"Terje Knutsen has extensive experience from Yara, ranging from heading business units abroad to managerial positions at the headquarters. His competence will be highly valuable as Yara continues its efforts to support a more efficient and climate-smart agricultural sector," said Torgeir Kvidal, acting CEO of Yara International.
Egil Hogna joined the company in 1999, and has been a member of Yara's executive management team since August 2008, first as Chief Financial Officer, and thereafter as Head of Downstream since August 2009. Hogna will be employed by Yara until July 31, 2015.
"I have concluded that the timing is right to seek new challenges, and I look forward to exploring potential opportunities. My tenure in Downstream and Yara has been exciting, and I am particularly proud of our increased efforts and results within safety, marketing and innovation, and the significant acquisitions and company integrations we have carried out, especially in Latin America," said Egil Hogna.
Egil Hogna has been a valuable member of the management team, and I regret that he is leaving. I am grateful for the good and close cooperation we have had during the years and wish him continued success," said Torgeir Kvidal.
For further information
Esben Tuman, Head of Corporate Communications
M: (+47) 90 50 84 00
Anders Lerstad, Head of Investor Relations
Telephone: (+47) 24 15 72 95
Cellular: (+47) 93 42 69 54
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-26 Dirty LED fittings clean in no time with special cleaning cloth
- 2022-05-26 KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- 2022-05-26 Tanya O’Brien named Sales Operations Manager at Pleasant View Gardens
- 2022-05-26 Ethiopian Airlines to order five 777 Freighters
- 2022-05-26 Growing together: Collaboration is key for Walmart Canada and B.C.'s Rainbow Greenhouses
- 2022-05-25 UK: Jenny Douthwaite is the new president of GIMA
- 2022-05-25 Hillier has become a Government accredited training provider
- 2022-05-25 Discover Mayer's new digital product catalog
- 2022-05-25 USDA releases floriculture estimates
- 2022-05-25 "Together with roses and lilies, chrysanthemums form our top three best-selling cut flower varieties"
- 2022-05-25 Crop scouting app for faster data collection
- 2022-05-25 Clever design shows pot-plant combination and prevents falling over
- 2022-05-24 Fusion Hydrangea from Perlanova wins product competition Garden and patio plants on the Floriade
- 2022-05-24 Farmer-florists collectively building the industry in the United States
- 2022-05-24 The American Horticultural Society (AHS) and national partners launch “the 50 state flower garden project”
- 2022-05-24 Donation to Prinses Máxima Center is the crown on the 160th anniversary celebrations
- 2022-05-24 Celebrate women in horticulture week
- 2022-05-23 US (CO): "We look forward to expanding our nature-based growing solutions"
- 2022-05-23 Autonomous UV-C robotic technology coming to market for powdery mildew control in greenhouses
- 2022-05-23 UK Floward hired new executive to accelerate growth