Last week the 17th Hortiflorexpo IPM Shanghai took place in China. Over 600 exhibitors from 24 countries welcomed the more than 20,000 visitors that found their way to the Shanghai New International Exhibition Centre. With two sold out exhibition halls, the show was large, and with so many visitors in just three days, it were some very busy days for the exhibitors.
Also HortiDaily.com was present to make a photo report of the event and to explore the Chinese horticultural market. Again we found out that the Chinese market is immense, but still requires a lot of patience, knowledge and addaptation to local behaviour and cultural differences.
In the coming weeks we will highlight current projects and trends in Chinese horticulture in our newsletters. For now, please have a first impression of the show and enjoy our photo report.
Click here for the Photo Report.
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We now have full control of our rooting container and substrate"
- KF Bioplants names two new gerbera varieties and Best Grower of 2023
- "May the White Force bloom with you"
- What to expect at the California Spring Trials?
- Bredefleur Moerkapelle takes over neighbour's greenhouse and expands to 13.5 hectares
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-20 Join the next ∑-Grow Inside seminar on March 28
- 2023-03-20 Asia’s largest tulip garden all set to greet visitors
- 2023-03-20 US (CA): The Santa Barbara International Orchid Show is back
- 2023-03-17 Ethiopia: Government pledges to address obstacles of horticulture sector
- 2023-03-17 Students named beneficiaries of 2022-2023 Spring Meadow - Proven Winners HRI scholarships
- 2023-03-17 Save the date for the Dutch Spring Trials
- 2023-03-17 RKW will put their LP-Keder products in the spotlight during the GreenTech Americas
- 2023-03-17 UK: HTA champions environmental horticulture at Lords Inquiry
- 2023-03-16 FloraHolland spring trade fair comes to an end
- 2023-03-15 Impression WF&FSA Floral Distribution Conference
- 2023-03-15 Autonomous Greenhouse – Improving Production and Sustainability
- 2023-03-15 US: Sea of colors at the Tulipalooza Festival in North Texas
- 2023-03-15 Busy times at the 2023 Great Lakes Floral & Event Expo
- 2023-03-15 UK: Arena Flowers launches Livestream Shopping shows for flowers
- 2023-03-14 "This way, visitors can explore a whole range of European spring plants"
- 2023-03-14 NL: Excellence Roses certificates awarded, brings total assortment to 66
- 2023-03-14 Grow Pro webinar series lineup released
- 2023-03-13 US (PA): Mercer County Community College Horticulture program wins gold at 2023 Philadelphia flower show with sustainable show-stopping display
- 2023-03-13 UK: The Blue Diamond Awards at Athena, Leicester
- 2023-03-10 US (CA): The Santa Barbara International Orchid show returns after pandemic