- Managing Director, UK
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New Marketing Manager for Flowers Canada
“I was attracted to FCO and its marketing role because of the unique marketing challenges and opportunities,” commented Dejan. “There is a multitude of activities that this role is responsible for including oversight of special projects, market research, material development all the while understanding the needs of the Membership and the floriculture sector. Coordinating all of these activities really appealed to my sense of adventure!”
Holding a Bachelor of Business Administration with a focus on entrepreneurship, Dejan has a solid background in business, marketing and project management. Bringing his own take on both organization and optimization strategies, Dejan has launched a number of successful marketing brands and initiatives for his own businesses.
“As the owner of a number of thriving and successful businesses, Dejan has a solid track record for making things grow – no pun intended,” commented Dean Shoemaker, FCO’s Executive Director. “Dejan brings the ability to see the big picture while understanding how all the moving parts fit together and we could not be more pleased that he has joined our team.”
Ted Oorsprong, FCO’s Marketing Committee Chair commented: “FCO’s Marketing Committee is looking forward to working with Dejan and the marketing team. The Committee is confident that Dejan will bring exciting, innovative and creative ideas to the marketing table as well as being able to bring FCO’s marketing projects in on time and on track.”
Flowers Canada (Ontario) Inc. is the provincial trade and professional association of the Ontario floral industry serving the floriculture sector and its Members, greenhouse floriculture producers, for almost 50 years. FCO’s mission is to enhance the profitability and competitiveness of Ontario’s floriculture sector by helping growers address common issues. FCO strives to help growers find solutions in pest management, trade, plant health, research and innovation, human resources, environment, marketing and risk management.
For more information
Flowers Canada (Ontario) Inc.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-08 "Increasing demand for coco substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- 2022-12-08 Following insect footprints to improve crop resilience and monitor pollinator biodiversity
- 2022-12-08 "Nowhere in the world, crops are grown more efficiently than here"
- 2022-12-08 Acquisition of Penny UK by Power Plastics
- 2022-12-08 Marketing trends for 2023 your organization should consider
- 2022-12-08 Trinity Natural Capital Markets welcomes the development of the UK Soil Carbon Code
- 2022-12-08 Tim goes from L’Oréal to top finance role at Wyevale Nurseries
- 2022-12-08 Flower wholesale market in Düsseldorf gets new home
- 2022-12-07 NASA funds scale-up of fluorescent greenhouse roofing technology
- 2022-12-07 Pantone’s Color of the Year 2023: Viva Magenta 18-1750
- 2022-12-07 Matt Olson joins the Bailey Marketing Team
- 2022-12-07 Dümmen Orange breaking new ground at the 7th Cut Chrysanthemum Trial in Aichi, Japan
- 2022-12-07 Certis Biologicals appoints new president of business development and licensing
- 2022-12-07 Van den Bos Flowerbulbs taken over by Heylen Group
- 2022-12-07 Havatec guarantees continuity for Jamafa
- 2022-12-06 "We suspended sales of high-cost 4G products and promoted cost-effective USB temperature and humidity loggers"
- 2022-12-06 Land-grant universities helping solve needs of specialty crop industries
- 2022-12-06 US (CA): Bay Area flower growers face skyrocketing natural gas prices
- 2022-12-06 Dutch Horticulture youth looks to connect around the topic of energy
- 2022-12-06 UK: A week at Compton Garden Flowers