- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- "Resilience as in going back to the past is not always better”
- “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- "Growers and traders know the old assortment but are only moderately aware of the new varieties"
- Sensors on flowers prove that nano-fertilizers help to save energy resources
Top 5 -last month
Netherlands: Change of directors at Florist Holland B.V.
During Jan Eveleens’s administration, the company has grown from a Gerbera nursery to an innovative breeding company, serving a large international market, with the joint venture KF Bioplants as multiplication laboratory in India and a sales office in North America. “Florist Holland is well positioned for substantial growth, in which we acknowledge Eveleens’s large contribution, his vision and leadership skills and his commitment to excellence.” said Jan Hilverda, Director of the Royal Hilverda Group. “Jan Eveleens has the Board’s appreciation and we are grateful for his many years of dedication to Florist Holland’s mission.”
Ready for the future
The Board has elected commercial director, Mr. Moen, to replace Eveleens as managing director of Florist Holland. Melchior Moen, who’s been with the company for 14 years, continues to move Florist Holland forward. Together with the Management Team, Melchior Moen will be actively engaged in driving Florist Holland's future success throughout its next phase of innovation and growth.
For more information
T: +31(0)297 328 229
F: +31(0)297 343 061
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 UK: Queen plans to attend Chelsea Flower Show on Monday if she is feeling well enough
- 2022-05-20 Breeder won three awards from the American Rose Trials for Sustainability program
- 2022-05-20 Saffron-Tech opens new growth center in Gaza envelope
- 2022-05-19 Dutch Flower Group supports Fairtrade flowers and workers
- 2022-05-19 UConn supports Connecticut’s greenhouse industry
- 2022-05-19 Miami International Airport named sustaiable cargo airport of the year
- 2022-05-19 Air France-KLM and CMA CGM join forces
- 2022-05-19 "No other double lilies have this kind of pedigree"
- 2022-05-19 Terra Nova Nurseries introduces new Echinacea
- 2022-05-19 '13 million TEU of excess containers in 2023'
- 2022-05-18 Vestaron closes series C funding at $82M
- 2022-05-18 Carrier Transicold crosses milestone, with over 1.5 million refrigeration units sold
- 2022-05-17 Developments in South East Asian horticulture
- 2022-05-17 US (IL): Spring brings flower power to Hardin fest
- 2022-05-17 J. Berry Nursery announces expansion
- 2022-05-17 Veterans offered new nature-based therapy program in peaceful Eden garden
- 2022-05-17 Soil & More Ethiopia: receives award and an important visitor
- 2022-05-16 "I don't need to shop around for screens"
- 2022-05-16 Sjoerd de Boer new general director Xclusive Uganda
- 2022-05-16 South African company to invest in tomatoes, flowers and peppers