The Espoma Organic Company is pushing its digital face forward by improving its efforts to inspire and educate consumers through the re-design of its website. Visitors will find inspiration and knowledge to plant their dream gardens on the easy to navigate site.
With traffic coming from mobile devices approaching 50 percent, the website’s responsive design allows users on any device to have an optimized experience.
Visitors to the visually pleasing website receive more than just information on plant food, they have access to a vast library of gardening know how. It’s simple to find directions for every Espoma product on the site. Gardeners seeking tips, plant care advice or to find a community with other gardeners can find it all on Espoma.com. Guests visit the site with questions and leave with the confidence to complete their gardening projects.
“We have something for everyone, from the novice to the master gardener,” says Jeremy Brunner, Vice President of Espoma. “Our new site is a community where everyone feels comfortable sharing their planting successes as well as empowered to ask questions and offer advice.”
Users will also be able to join the Espoma community right from the home page, allowing them to comment on blog posts, write reviews and rate Espoma products. They will automatically get emails with timely gardening tips and Espoma’s new monthly newsletter.
Additional new features include:
• Easy to navigate “Plant Food Finder” from the home page.
• Expanded “Learn and Grow” section with fun and educational videos, gardening projects, fact sheets, plant nutrition tips, resources and more.
• One step “Find a Retailer” link on the home page.
“Just like a garden, our website has a peaceful, inviting and warm look and feel,” says Brunner. “Visitors feel compelled to explore page after page, as they look for gardening advice, plant feeding recommendations, and community with other gardeners.”
For more information
The Espoma Company
6 Espoma Rd.
Millville, NJ 08332
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
- EU Sales and Region manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
New feature allows users to connect and share advice
US: Redesigned Espoma website empowers gardeners
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-21 Cees den Boer, co-founder Svensson Netherlands, passed away
- 2023-03-21 NL: Henda Flowers opens new greenhouse
- 2023-03-20 Rebranded Stolze Mexico expands into North American market as GROWA
- 2023-03-17 Bredefleur Moerkapelle takes over neighbour's greenhouse and expands to 13.5 hectares
- 2023-03-17 AFE introduces their new Friends of Floral Program
- 2023-03-16 Solar panels make up for 50% of the annual energy consumption at DREA
- 2023-03-16 Managing assortment on Floriday improved with supply selections
- 2023-03-16 NL: Stolk G4M Plants introduces Spathiphyllum Jet Diamond
- 2023-03-16 Dutch companies merge
- 2023-03-16 Ian Rasmussen appointed as CEO of Royal Dutch Paardekooper Group
- 2023-03-16 Ugo Conforti appointed as President of Flora Toscana
- 2023-03-16 Floward raises USD156 million
- 2023-03-15 NL: Minister of Agriculture visits Dutch breeder
- 2023-03-15 Dutch nurseries expand partnership
- 2023-03-14 NL: Violets make way for greenhouse allotments
- 2023-03-14 BASF Venture Capital GmbH invests in WayBeyond
- 2023-03-14 Tristram Plants raises over £5000 for Ukraine appeal
- 2023-03-13 BioSafe Systems celebrates 25th anniversary
- 2023-03-13 Voshol joins GreenV group to serve consolidating market
- 2023-03-10 US (FL): Royal Van Zanten showcases award winners at WFFSA, Miami