- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Bringing Dutch technologies to the Chinese rose market
- "No other double lilies have this kind of pedigree"
- Water treatment with nanobubbles leads to decreased losses in gerbera cultivation
- Dutch propagator grows vegetables and flowers under the same (glass)roof
- Dutch Flower Group supports Fairtrade flowers and workers
Top 5 -last week
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- "Resilience as in going back to the past is not always better”
- “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- "Growers and traders know the old assortment but are only moderately aware of the new varieties"
- Sensors on flowers prove that nano-fertilizers help to save energy resources
Top 5 -last month
UK: Plants for Europe announces launch of three new varieties at Chelsea Flower Show
Pyracantha Golden Paradise
Pyracantha Golden Paradise is the world’s first golden-leaved Pyracantha variety. Bred by Andy Parker from Essex, England, it has brightly coloured leaves that keep their colour into late summer. White flowers in early summer result in orange-red berries in the autumn. Golden Paradise is being launched at Chelsea by Hardy’s Cottage Garden Plants – gardeners will be able to buy plants from them and from Coblands Nurseries. Wholesale customers will be able to buy young plants from Seiont Nurseries.
Rehmannia Walberton’s Magic Dragon
Rehmannia Walberton’s Magic Dragon is an inter-specific hybrid between R. elata and R. glutinosa, developed by David Tristram of Walberton Nurseries in West Sussex, England – part of the Farplants Group. Magic Dragon is a very free flowering plant with neat, upright habit, growing to 70cm. The large, strong pink flowers are produced in abundance from May until frost and are loved by bees. The plant is also being launched by Hardy’s Cottage Garden Plants – gardeners will be able to buy plants from them and from garden centres supplied by Farplants.
Salvia Love and Wishes
Salvia Love and Wishes is the third colour in the Wish Collection of Salvia varieties. Love and Wishes, developed by John Fisher of New South Wales, Australia, has rich claret coloured flowers from May until frost and makes an excellent plant for patio gardening. It joins Wendy’s Wish (strong purple-pink) and Ember’s Wish (scarlet-red) to make the Wish Collection. Love and Wishes is being launched at Chelsea by Dyson’s Nurseries from Kent – gardeners will be able to purchase plants from Dyson’s and also from J Parker’s Garden Plants. Wholesale customers should contact Plants For Europe for supplier information.
Graham Spencer, director of Plants For Europe said: “We love launching new varieties at Chelsea – it is the best shop window for new plants in the world. We’ve been working at developing relationships with the best exhibitors to get the highest profile for our plants. These growers only want the very best new varieties and our breeder-clients are bringing forward outstanding new plants every year. It is great for us to be able to bring these plants and people together.”
For more information
Plants For Europe
For Graham: email@example.com
For Helen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-19 Dutch Flower Group supports Fairtrade flowers and workers
- 2022-05-19 UConn supports Connecticut’s greenhouse industry
- 2022-05-19 Miami International Airport named sustaiable cargo airport of the year
- 2022-05-19 Air France-KLM and CMA CGM join forces
- 2022-05-19 "No other double lilies have this kind of pedigree"
- 2022-05-19 Terra Nova Nurseries introduces new Echinacea
- 2022-05-19 '13 million TEU of excess containers in 2023'
- 2022-05-18 Vestaron closes series C funding at $82M
- 2022-05-18 Carrier Transicold crosses milestone, with over 1.5 million refrigeration units sold
- 2022-05-17 US (IL): Spring brings flower power to Hardin fest
- 2022-05-17 J. Berry Nursery announces expansion
- 2022-05-17 Veterans offered new nature-based therapy program in peaceful Eden garden
- 2022-05-17 Soil & More Ethiopia: receives award and an important visitor
- 2022-05-17 Developments in South East Asian horticulture
- 2022-05-16 South African company to invest in tomatoes, flowers and peppers
- 2022-05-16 Physical and digital Dutch Lily Days experience with Lily League
- 2022-05-16 "I don't need to shop around for screens"
- 2022-05-16 Sjoerd de Boer new general director Xclusive Uganda
- 2022-05-13 “Our goal is to put together a North American platform to better serve growers”
- 2022-05-13 Helix Australia announces tour of South African wax flower farms