- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- Colombia: "The main challenge this year is to meet the demand"
- China: New pot flower production greenhouse complex blooming in Jinan
- “The unusual flower color is the obvious attraction”
MPS to Focus on Sampling
The main task of the Samples & Analysing department is the coordination and processing of the samples and analyses. "It is very feasible that a customer registering with MPS requests a much higher frequency of sampling. We need to quickly be able to process such extra demand”, says manager Market Concepts Fruit & Vegetables Gerrit Jan Vreugdenhil.
MPS Product Proof
MPS is now also working at MPS-Product Proof for the floriculture sector, whereby warranties can be provided to the market at the product level. The expertise amassed with the labels in Fruit & Vegetables allows for quick switching. MPS Proof already has a Reliability Index for example, which is now also to be developed for the floriculture sector.
The aim is to provide a tailored service and to quickly communicate the interpretation of the samples analysis to the requester (with the MPS expertise being applied in order to interpret the analyses). It is a given fact, for MPS, that data derived from sampling and analyses will always be treated with utmost confidentiality. The development of know-how on sampling offers benefits for all links in the fresh food chain.
In providing this service, MPS is taking yet another step in applying its expertise and know-how in the floriculture sector.
For more information
Arjan van der Meer, press representation & communication
T: +31 (0)174-615 724
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-26 Dirty LED fittings clean in no time with special cleaning cloth
- 2022-05-26 KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- 2022-05-26 Tanya O’Brien named Sales Operations Manager at Pleasant View Gardens
- 2022-05-26 Ethiopian Airlines to order five 777 Freighters
- 2022-05-26 Growing together: Collaboration is key for Walmart Canada and B.C.'s Rainbow Greenhouses
- 2022-05-25 UK: Jenny Douthwaite is the new president of GIMA
- 2022-05-25 Hillier has become a Government accredited training provider
- 2022-05-25 Discover Mayer's new digital product catalog
- 2022-05-25 USDA releases floriculture estimates
- 2022-05-25 "Together with roses and lilies, chrysanthemums form our top three best-selling cut flower varieties"
- 2022-05-25 Crop scouting app for faster data collection
- 2022-05-25 Clever design shows pot-plant combination and prevents falling over
- 2022-05-24 Fusion Hydrangea from Perlanova wins product competition Garden and patio plants on the Floriade
- 2022-05-24 Farmer-florists collectively building the industry in the United States
- 2022-05-24 The American Horticultural Society (AHS) and national partners launch “the 50 state flower garden project”
- 2022-05-24 Donation to Prinses Máxima Center is the crown on the 160th anniversary celebrations
- 2022-05-24 Celebrate women in horticulture week
- 2022-05-23 US (CO): "We look forward to expanding our nature-based growing solutions"
- 2022-05-23 Autonomous UV-C robotic technology coming to market for powdery mildew control in greenhouses
- 2022-05-23 UK Floward hired new executive to accelerate growth