- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Germany: Volmary makes horticultural history for 90 years
During recent celebrations in Germany involving staff and associates from across the globe, Hubertus Volmary emphasized in his pictorial journey through 90 years of the company history, what his celebration motto 'We are family' means to him. He explained that we can all work together with joy and creativity, each one of us is as important as the other and we must remember to have some fun at work. For me, it also means that we do not only take responsibility for ourselves and our company but also our industry and the environment we live in. We recently achieved the CO2 carbon neutrality of our company's activities by promoting sustainable forestry in Brazil. Social commitments such as the promotion of a project supporting street children in Kenya are for us a matter of personal and business importance'.
For more information
T: +49 0251-27070-100
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 "This variety excels in its ornamental value and soft color"
- 2022-11-25 Booker Flowers and Gifts earn eco-award second year in a row
- 2022-11-25 "Adding or changing lights in the greenhouse? Don’t neglect humidity"
- 2022-11-25 Hort Innovation welcomes two new directors
- 2022-11-25 Dutch Gerbera grower Jac. Oudijk harvests 50 millionth Gerbera of 2022
- 2022-11-24 Horconex receives HortiQ certificate
- 2022-11-24 “Why should we?” Making the case for sustainable container management in Lithuania
- 2022-11-24 "New nursery makes hygiene number one priority"
- 2022-11-24 Ten growers reach the finals for the AIPH International Grower of the Year 2023
- 2022-11-24 Predict sales and control costs with SAF's forecasting your future course series
- 2022-11-24 Royal Van Zanten catalog now CO2 neutral
- 2022-11-24 New appointment for the Hutchinsons horticulture team
- 2022-11-24 Andrew Griffith MP visits Greenwood Plants to learn more about its peat-free strategy
- 2022-11-24 During his horticulture career, Ren developed people, management, and business skills that can be used anywhere
- 2022-11-24 "We create something that's unique and really adds to the market"
- 2022-11-23 NZ: Manawatū Rose Society’s 75th-anniversary show brings romance to Palmerston North
- 2022-11-23 Proven Winners hosts creators roundtable event for plant influencers
- 2022-11-23 Seed industry recommendations on transition to microplastic-free treatments listed
- 2022-11-23 E-learning helps entrepreneurs be good employers
- 2022-11-23 New lab for outdoor ferns helps Vitro Plus through energy crisis